Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #5, 9, 13, 22 Report - Blowjob, Clamps, Watching

Posted 08-28-2015 at 02:15 PM by Butterfly

As some of you may know, I created a list of 26 orgasms I wanted to complete for my birthday. Up to this point I have only completed one other. We have been going a bit slower than anticipated because we have been so busy, and Asslvr got sick. However, last night we had the chance to knock a few more off our list. Here is how they went:

9. Clover clamps on my nipples and then tied to my toes with my knees bent while being teased.
Sir had me lay on my back on the bed. He had me bend my knees so that they were slightly spread. He put the clover clamps with attached chain on my nipples and then tied the rope around my right big toe. He then pulled the rope through the chain and tied it around my left big toe so that the chain was already pulled tight.

I wiggled my toes a little bit and felt the pressure increase on my nipples. Sir got between my legs and began to use his mouth on me, little kisses and nibbles all around my p****. On instinct, I went to spread my legs further, to draw him in closer and I felt the delicious pull of the chain on my nipples. If I wanted to spread my legs, I had to keep my toes pointed towards the ceiling to minimize the pulling.

Sir kept using his mouth as I squirmed and moaned. I couldn't do any of my normal actions to get closer to him, without pulling on the chain attached to my nipples. I was loving it.

As I edged closer to cumming, my toes started to flex and I felt the pain in my nipples increase. The delicious pull was enough to get me even closer, and as I started to get near the edge, Sir took his mouth away and said "you didn't think I would make it that easy did you?".

No ... I guess not.

He grabbed the glass toy and began to fuck me with it while still using his mouth. It didn't take me long to edge, feeling the increasing pull of the chain, but he took his mouth away again!

Finally he brought his tongue to my clit one last time and swirled it around while stroking my gspot with the glass toy. Oh my goodness it felt so good, the pain in my nipples just adding to my ecstasy.

After I was done cumming, I realized just how stretched out my nipples were. When I had cum, my toes curled and my legs stiffened, which had put a lot of strain on my poor nipples. We carefully removed the nipple clamps (the little grippy pads indent into my nipples and are a lot more painful coming off than going on) and got ready for the next orgasm.

13. Using just Asslvr's hands
As I rubbed my sensitive nipples, Sir laid beside me and reached between my legs and started to rub my swollen clit. He made gentle circles which soon made me forget about my aching nipples.

He then moved to between my legs and put first one finger inside me as he continued to rub my clit, and then he slipped a second one in. He wasn't really fucking me as much as he was wiggling them around. It felt so good, and I was super sensitive so it didn't take long until I orgasmed with his fingers inside me.

5. With the wand with my head at the end of the bed, while giving a blow job.
While Sir washed my wetness (*blush*) off his fingers, I re-positioned myself so that my head was at the end of the bed, slightly hanging over the edge.

Sir came back in, grabbed the wand, took off his pants and positioned himself at my head. As he leaned over slightly to turn the wand on my clit, I took his hard cock into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the head as I swallowed around him, sucking and stroking him with my tongue. I tried to concentrate on him (and not using my teeth) as he brought me closer to the edge with the wand.

As I felt myself getting closer, I covered my teeth with my lips and focused on using my tongue on his head. My orgasm felt delicious while holding him in my mouth.

22. While watching asslvr make himself cum.
As I was recovering, I continued to suck on Sir. It is much harder to give a blow job when your head is upside down, but I tried my best. Sir thrust in and out of my mouth a few times before he handed me the wand.

I turned it on low on my clit and squirmed against it as I watched Sir stroke himself above me. It turns me on so much to watch him play with himself for me. And seeing him right above me, knowing that at any moment he could cum on me ... I had to stop.

After 30 seconds, I started again, but this time on high. I was getting close, and I asked Sir if he was ready. I was struggling to keep my eyes open, but I really wanted to watch as he came on me.

I couldn't hold back any longer and erupted into an amazing orgasm. Seconds later I could feel Sir's hot cum spurt onto my chest, neck and face.

The problem is, when I cum with the wand on high, I tend to "lock up". By this, I mean that my whole body tenses and I can't move for a few seconds as wave after wave of pleasure, and eventually torture splashes over my body. I become unable to stop the wand, turn it off or pull it away and so I essentially torture myself.

This time, with the blood already rushing to my head, I felt like I stopped breathing as I tried so hard to make my body move and stop the wand from torturing my poor sensitive clit, all while Asslvr stood above me watching.

It was pure, blissful torture!

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more wonderful birthday orgasms.

5 down, 21 more to go.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh, my! I love this. thank you both.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    Oh, my! I love this. thank you both.
    No, thank you for reading and enjoying my reports. If there was no interest I wouldn't be writting them to share with you all.
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment
    Wow, that must have been so much fun. Just reading this makes me all smiles and happy for the both of you.

I hope you'll enjoy the other gifts as much

And thanks for sharing the reports, they are awesome to read!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nilesmare View Comment
    Wow, that must have been so much fun. Just reading this makes me all smiles and happy for the both of you.

I hope you'll enjoy the other gifts as much

And thanks for sharing the reports, they are awesome to read!
    I'm really glad you enjoyed my report. I look forward to experiencing the other orgasms as well. The next blog should be posted in a day or two and we are aiming to have most of the orgasms completed by the end of the weekend.
  6. Old Comment
    I love your reports so stupidly much...

Posted 09-01-2015 at 05:45 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Hehe... definitely 4 wonderful orgasms!!! A whole bunch more to go! Again your writing amazes me sweetie, you're wonderful :*