Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Dreams

Posted 04-29-2012 at 05:16 PM by Manbearpig

Dreams. Just about everyone has them. They can be a real scary thing. They can lead to very scary thoughts that lead to a flop sweat and reminding yourself that whatever just happened wasn't real. They can lead to happiness only to realize what has happened is not real. A movie was all about dreams (Inception). What I can't figure out is whether or not dreams are a curse or a blessing.

The other day I had a very bizarre dream. Something that I lost so long ago, a particular friendship, was the center of the dream. In the dream, I felt happier than I have felt in a very long time. But in recent days, it has caused me to almost lose my mind. Not really, but it has led to a change that is very noticeable to me. Whether it has to other people, I am not sure. I let a friend of mine sorta into the loop by telling him that I had a "emotional breakdown" the other day. This is very vague but I told him that I have had emotional issues over the past 18 months (very true) and that it really isn't anything to worry about (also true).

I guess I am sorta gonna go back to happy dreams for a bit. Are they there to make us happy over a short period of time or are they meant to fool us. Maybe lead us down a destructive path that you know cannot be true. But maybe, just maybe, it means what it means to the people who orchestrated the song I am listening to now by random chance. Dream until your dreams come true. As far as my dreams go, I guess only time will tell....

I leave you with that song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1225 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The mind is crazy place.

I know whenever I have lost someone/something that I love, I dream about them/it like everything is back to normal again. Horrible feeling when waking up.