Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

I love being called Sir

Posted 10-21-2013 at 02:58 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

It used to annoy me when women would call me Sir. Now I love it. I’ve seen a certain twinkle in a couple of younger women’s eyes as they’ve called me Sir, and going along with it was a tone and body language that showed their submissiveness, and even, a willingness to submit to me. There really isn’t much hotter to me than an attractive younger woman who is submissive. Knowing she wants to feel my manly hands and arms on her is the biggest turn on.

I am curious if other men have experienced this or not. I’m also curious to hear from women on their feelings of being submissive towards a strong man. At some point it seems Sir transformed from being something almost derogatory to being something almost desirable to me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2072 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well at first I didn't like it but when I warmed up to it I felt this somewhat thrill from it.
    Posted 10-21-2013 at 06:40 AM by kellyevangelinemacy kellyevangelinemacy is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I haven't actually tried using "Sir" as a title with any Doms as of yet. But, I would almost certainly use it in mockery. Or at least half-mockery.
    Updated 02-02-2014 at 03:40 AM by kittenlyss