Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Counterfeit_Fantasy

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Descent into Depravity

Posted 05-15-2011 at 05:04 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 05-26-2011 at 06:12 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

~May 15, 2011
~Day 2.

When man first saw fire there is no doubt he was scared. But soon he learned and from the fire he drew light and warmth.
~Master Who Refuses To Let Me Use His Name

By my Master’s discretion I will begin writing out my sessions and experiences under him. It’s peculiar, for what I stand for, that being security and comfort, I do not feel humiliated by this. Rather, he has respected my freedoms in allowing me to write. I’m curious to see how I change through this course of action. Will I change?

Earlier he made fixed in letting me know what my purpose for him was. I’m property, something to care for, yet, property. My innocent is what he will mould; he finds it satisfying turning me into a slut. Now, by slut I do not mean it in the way of “dirty individual with the sex drive of a rabbit on steroids and the attention span of a jellyfish” he uses it in a way to praise me.”Slut”? Dear Master, I have pleased you sexual haven’t I? I should feel the need to nuzzle his hand and make up haikus. However, I don’t see it at this point, but at least I don’t sense the need bitch slap him and knit his insides into a lamp shade, which is progress.

The Following Content May Be Inappropriate For Minors And Offensive To People Sensitive To Elementary Writing Skills.

I counted each hit, falling into the rhythm of the pattern. I knew if I missed a count he would want me to start over from one. I hit each butt check 50 times, my aim was laughable, but it left a pink mark in the shape of a wooden spoon. I took a minute to absorb tingling sensation. I silently told myself the sub I wanted to be will take pain and pleasure for her Master's pleasure. Alternating hands I hit each breast 25 times in short small strokes, sighing at the size and wondering if my would Master truly enjoy them. Then in finality, I took the spoon staggering in my hands lower, to my pussy. I admit I hit more lightly there. I was tense knowing that here would hurt the most, but I buried that thought and replaced it. I wanted to be as new as I could, he expected it innocent and new, pink flesh begging for his touch.

After I allowed myself a breather before sitting up once more. I was not done, I had much to learn through the advisory of my Master, waiting miles away for my vertical cursor, blinking, to beginning writing my report. I rubbed ice on my nipples, applying clips to each. It took time, but the pain became pleasure and I gave each of my hard nipples a flick, moving ice down to the V of my legs. The numbing feeling met the stinging pain from each of my hits. I let out a breath of pleasure, letting the rest of the ice melt there. The water dripped down my slit leaving a cold sensation that only caused my pussy to twitch anxiously.

~

And fuck I suck at this, here have some math.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1268610499047.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	142  
Posted in DiD
Views 1893 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hahahaha that comic made me chuckle. : )

Definitely gonna have to remember to check in on this blog periodically.