Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Why?

Posted 10-09-2010 at 09:48 PM by Manbearpig

Why do relationships have to be so hard to get in?

Why is it that every girl I have similar interests in have a boyfriend in a long turn relationship before I even meet them?

Why did I have to be blacklisted throughout high school by some girls that did not like for God knows what reason?

Why is it when I do try starting something, something (or someone) else fucks me over somehow?

Why can't I live a normal life?

Why am I writing a blog in a Truth or Dare website?

Why won't people raise awareness for MBP protection?

Why won't people raise awareness for Al Gore protection?

Why?
Posted in Why?
Views 2460 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment

It'll be okay, MBP. Getdarians are here for you. (o:
  2. Old Comment
    the answer to all of this is 42
  3. Old Comment
    Your blog made me think of two things. I have no idea if or how it answers any of your questions, but my mind frequently wanders.

1) From the U.S. Declaration of Independence in 1776:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Notice the last few words that say you have the right to "the pursuit of happiness", not necesarily "happiness" itself.

2) The movie "The Wizard of Oz". Dorothy wanted to go home so bad but once she did get home, she missed everybody on the trip. Moral of the story is the ride is more fun than the destination.

Anyways, . . . . ., whatever, that's what I thought.