Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > loke

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Ok...

Posted 08-28-2010 at 06:19 PM by loke

First of all, it is not super horrible that I am back on. If you don't like it, or complain about it, then maybe you shouldn't be on? Now, I know I am not liked very much from many of you guys, but do I care? No.

And, I did not come back in the same day... maybe in your time zone but not mine.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1408 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Loke, who is the one really complaining though. No one requested you to be banned. I don't want to sound mean, but if you don't really care, then why did you need to post this. And no you weren't back on in the same day but it was within 24 hours, so effectively, it is the same point.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Comment
    Loke, who is the one really complaining though. No one requested you to be banned. I don't want to sound mean, but if you don't really care, then why did you need to post this. And no you weren't back on in the same day but it was within 24 hours, so effectively, it is the same point.
    I was responding to some stuff people in the chat was saying.
  3. Old Comment
    HAHAHAHA!! Oh boy.. don't bother. People 'need' to something to talk about.. Certainly they have NOTHING better to do >.>
    Most people who talk about you.. and "complain" about it, do not know you.. like I do ^_^
    I mean, does it really matter if a person leaves a website and join again to the people who don't know you? Na ah.. they just need a topic to talk about
    Be happy with the attention ^_^
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mere View Comment
    HAHAHAHA!! Oh boy.. don't bother. People 'need' to something to talk about.. Certainly they have NOTHING better to do >.>
    Most people who talk about you.. and "complain" about it, do not know you.. like I do ^_^
    I mean, does it really matter if a person leaves a website and join again to the people who don't know you? Na ah.. they just need a topic to talk about
    Be happy with the attention ^_^
    You can never be more right, and thanks!

And I got plenty of attention in my past,