PDA

View Full Version : Warning scat content!

Friedpizza
02-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Next time you take a shit, you set a timer, and leave it going. stop it next time you take a shit. If u pee during this time you must add one hour to the timer each time.
The number of hours rounded up/down = the number of times you must let a friend sit on your face and take a shit.
For added difficulty have your mouth open while they shit on you, although I recommend u dont swallow as u might get sick.

footmuncher
02-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Just wondering, how do you propose you get a friend to do this? simply ask if they will sit on your face and take a shit...?

Friedpizza
02-19-2012, 12:05 PM
I just told them that it was part of a dare, they were unsure at first, but after the first 3 times, they started to enjoy it and would look forward to it, he even phoned me up a few times when he needed, and i went down the road to "do some homework".
We both really enjoyed it. I convinced him to try but he pussied out after I farted on his face so I never got to shit on him, but he still enjoys giving me a good mouthful

switchinct
03-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Wish I had a friend like that!

Einherjar
03-02-2012, 12:04 AM
This could take a long long time :P Also, if i would asked a freind of mine to shit on me...ill never see them again :P
But the Idea is quite nice i must say.