PDA

View Full Version : Chatroulette strip dare?

da.subbie
02-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Hi

I just thought about a strip dare you can do on chatroulette or omegle or similar. I don't know if this would work, but would you give it a try?

One knows, it is not easy to find a random woman to watch you getting naked, and just sit naked in front of your cam will get you banned as there are many minors watching, of course.
But what if you ask the woman first to watch you? The problem there is that the chat closes often before you type unless you are lucky and a woman likes to chat with you. So here is my idea to get a consensual watcher for your strip.

Follow the instructions if you want to try the dare:
First you need manycam from manycam.com. It is a free software that allows you to select and manipulate video sources for your webcam. It will do the trick for you.

After downloading and installing, you will create a picture that has the following or similar on it:
"I got dared to strip for a woman. Will you watch please?" or so.

Now you set the picture in manycam as your video source and open up chatroulette or similar. Selecting manycam as your webcam driver, it will display the text you wrote on the picture earlier.

While connecting to random strangers, you now wait for a woman that doesn't dismiss you and agrees to the question. At this point you will go into the manycam window and select your webcam as the source.

Now smile and strip for her!

If you did it and it worked for you, feel free to comment.