PDA

View Full Version : Punishments...

Haifisch
02-19-2012, 12:33 AM
I've been skipping showers a lot lately (because I haven't been going out much) and that's not a habit I want to get into, so I think some punishment is in order. I'm looking for some good punishments to help encourage me to shower every day, and also to kinda spice them up a bit. Can be either something I have to do in the shower or just in my bedroom before or after a shower, doesn't matter to me. Note I don't live alone so it can't be noisy. Limits and such in my sig. Let the fun begin. :D

Punisher37
02-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Every shower you skip, you must replace with a punishment shower. That is a 5 minute cold shower with a peg on each nipple.

luvNgrl
02-19-2012, 06:39 AM
You can cum once after each shower. This is the only time you can cum for the next month so no shower=no cumming :P

Haifisch
02-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Every shower you skip, you must replace with a punishment shower. That is a 5 minute cold shower with a peg on each nipple.

Thank you, good idea. I realllly hate cold showers. This will be quite effective. haha

You can cum once after each shower. This is the only time you can cum for the next month so no shower=no cumming :P
haha, this a good one too. Will be doing both.