PDA

View Full Version : I need Poop Punishments MASTER SAYS So

mikexd2010
02-18-2012, 05:39 PM
I am to do all Poop Punishments given to me .
do your worst :P

lion74
02-18-2012, 06:07 PM
poop in your diaper before you go to bed and sleep in your messy diaper until morning when you can change.

footmuncher
02-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Poo into each sock, you must then wear them for a week, if people ask what the smell is say you haven't had time to wash

mikexd2010
02-18-2012, 06:43 PM
anymore? keep em coming :)

thewedge
02-18-2012, 10:35 PM
While naked, squat down until you have to poop. After pooping, you must lay down on your stomach and put it all in your mouth without swallowing. Now put on a pair of underwear and give yourself a propeller wedgie of 20 turns to wipe your butt clean. Tape the bar in place on your back. To finish, tape your mouth shut and stay like this for 10 mins before taking the poop out.

You must provide at least 10 pics as proof. If you fail any task, you must eat your poop.

emiloestevez
02-18-2012, 11:13 PM
put on a diaper get some laxatives and take a couple then wet ur diaper thuraly after ur diaper is nice and wet u must masterbate to an orgasm but u may only cum if u shoot before u poop if u fail pm me

rhl
02-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Put a diaper on, take a laxative, go to the mall with a friend.
Don't leave until you have properly filled the diaper hopefully in the middle of the mall.
You then have to spend at least another hour shopping.

mikexd2010
02-19-2012, 05:27 AM

all diaper ones will be done when i have the money to get more diapers because i am out. but i will use makeshift diapers . looking for ones i can do when in my room or long term ones or sock ones or any others :)

Shadow
02-19-2012, 06:22 AM
Ok - here comes a poop mission:
At first search ALL your underwear and put them on your bed. Than poop on the floor. Now take your finger and smear a little bit of poop in the inside of each underwear you have. If there is any poop left on the floor, do it to your jeans as well. Now lick the floor perfect clean. No washing today.
Tomorrow you may decide which of your poop-pants you wanna wear for the day - you have to choose one, no chance of getting out without wearing poop...

ElyaC
02-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Do not shit for 24 hours, during the 24 hours you can only piss into a jug try to add only strong piss. Shit into a blender/smoothie maker after the 24 hours are up. Add the piss. Turn it on to make yourself a smoothie, have it with your dinner.

Vegetarian_Chris
02-19-2012, 02:04 PM
I'd also suggest you make an album. Take picture proof of anything you do here, and create an album. Call it something like "my little poo book" :D
If you want, put it online somewhere.

Vegetarian_Chris
02-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Alright. You have to take a laxative first. Let it do it's magic for a good two hours, also drink alot in that time. When this two hours are up, get a bowl, and shit into it, and get another one and piss into it.
Since I like puppy play, you have to be a poo-puppy. :D
Along with other typical things a poppy does, which are, having on a collar, (belt), having paws (socks on hands and feet), having floppy long ears (socks on ears) and having a tail (something long up your ass), you are going to colour your "fur" with some of that poo. Give yourself a nice brown color.

When you did that, spill soem of the pee on the ground, as if you peed there. press your face into it, as if your master would do it, to teach you a lesson. Do the same with the poop.

Poopunishments
07-08-2013, 04:56 AM
Put on a diaper and tape it on you have to wait untill you have poop 2 times then put on the diaper with the poops in it and keep it on for several hours then take it off and then you have to mould it around your privates and keep it there for 1 hr

Pingu
07-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Eating faeces or "drinking" it is not safe. Do not post such dares.