PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

anal slave boy 18
02-17-2012, 05:10 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello, Slave boy here looking to be controlled by a master. I am open to a master of any sex, however female is preferred, as i am not aroused in the slightest by men. That being said, I do still enjoy anal dares and "oral punishments" On the topic of likes and limits. I will not do anything involving family/friends, public, messy, scat, piss, and i wont eat anything (cum scat etc). beyond my limits i prefer to leave the experience up to my dominant as it arouses me not to be in control. what i will say on the topic of likes is that i enjoy being played with and teased. some doms will participate in a session for five minutes then say "cum boy" and that's it. I like being made to work for it, and maybe some torment after the fact. I am willing to cam, but the times i am available to do so are irregular. before camming id prefer to take some chat or message based dares, but if you demand cam right away, i will obey.

a body pic is available upon request, I am 6'1 160lbs, moderately athletic, blue eyes, short brown hair, 6inch dick, and can be shaved upon request

thank you for the consideration,
your slave (hopefully)

daremasta
02-17-2012, 05:27 PM
i will be your master, but i don't show my face, agreed?