PDA

View Full Version : Kiss

brownie
03-24-2008, 02:00 PM
is depp still go on this cause if he does i wanna ask for some smily faces. but no not ur average :) but kiss smilly faces. With really kool tonges!

That would make this the best website in the freaken wold!

Hells Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

SubMissChievous
03-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Moving to the Suggestion Zone

Kisses XX :)

brownie
03-25-2008, 12:58 PM
good idear
that why u are in charge

Is depp even on this anymore?
who in charge

im wont my god dam kiss smiley

Sum
03-25-2008, 03:18 PM
good idear
that why u are in charge

who in charge

Chloe's just the most active mod at the moment. Depp is still the big man of the site, the overall top, he has delegated responsibility like any good manager would.

Also he is a busy boy with his real life activities, and other projects.

I don't know if the additional smiles would be possible, i think they are a standard thing from the forum software as far as I know.

Best be patient and wait for his response.

Roswell
03-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Never really played with vB, but additional smiles shouldn't be hard at all, assuming he wants to add them. I really see no reason for another one, just clogs up the posting screen.

SubMissChievous
03-25-2008, 08:46 PM
good idear

Thanks dear :)
that why u are in charge

Not really... just here to have fun while keeping an eye on the "kids" ;)

who in charge

Is depp on what? getDare?! Yeah sure

Don't have a smiley but here's a kiss for you: XX Happy? :)

bobo
03-26-2008, 02:34 PM
In the beginning, depp created this world .Now he's going to sit back and watch us destroy it and each other. We must cast any other sites behind and visit only the one true site, along with his son(private joke intended for elite members). Then, when the second coming arrives getDare will be improved once more. Anyone who says otherwise is an unbeliever and must repent or be burned at the stake as a heretic.

EDIT:Thanks to whoever gave me (anonymous) rep

brownie
03-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks dear :)

Not really... just here to have fun while keeping an eye on the "kids" ;)

Is depp on what? getDare?! Yeah sure

Don't have a smiley but here's a kiss for you: XX Happy? :)
Well not right now, Ups didnt deliver is yet:(

In the beginning, depp created this world .Now he's going to sit back and watch us destroy it and each other. We must cast any other sites behind and visit only the one true site, along with his son(private joke intended for elite members). Then, when the second coming arrives getDare will be improved once more. Anyone who says otherwise is an unbeliever and must repent or be burned at the stake as a heretic.

Fuck ya! No depp that mean i cant get band, and my dream can come true. And i can take over the world Now
At least getdare

Sum
03-26-2008, 08:03 PM

Needs more sudo religious language, an example, which i would have paraphrased if i could think of anything but how images relate to theatre and theatre to images and.... curls into a ball and cries

And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of vengeance. The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall be scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of days.

from The Book of Mozilla, 12:10

I used to love going about:mozilla when i used to use netscape, always something interesting with each new version. I dunno if firefox does that anymore, as i don't use it, it'd be a great loss if it doesn't.

On topic however;

Brownie, have you tried p.ming depp? He's been about recently a bit, though may have missed your thread.

right only 564 more words to do, then have the joy of working out where I've made no sense whatsoever and then doing all the stupid stupid formatting stuff. UK people if you're thinking of going to University, it's great fun, just quit before the third year!

brownie
03-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Alright ill pm him,
This shall be very intresting
2 good budys!

depp
03-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Yes, we can add smiles as long as they are small and I like them.

We must cast any other sites behind and visit only the one true site

I LOLed at this. A bit of a backhanded comment but I enjoyed it. :D

My spring break is soon (last test tomorrow morning!). I'll likely do a fair bit of work this next week... starting with my son.

Roswell
03-27-2008, 05:47 PM
...the one true site? I didn't know Hitler did marketing :-/