PDA

View Full Version : Requesting speculum abuse - What would you put inside?

Pet Phoenix
02-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Hello again guys ;)

Phoenix is back properly it seems, now I'm settled into my new roost and stuff, guess I just couldn't stay away from you all. Anyway I have something new to play with that I want you guys to help with :p

This isn't .. technically a punishment. I know I'm keen on reminding people that this section is for punishment and not dare requests but its here that ya may know me best, its here where some of my favorite people seem to hang out and it's only here that I trust the rest of you to give the right kind of responses to my request.

This time around, as the title suggests, We'll be focusing on the use of my new speculum! I have hardly used it yet! just opened myself up a tiny bit to check everything was working. What I want you guys to do is put your best imagination hats on and tell me what you want to pour, drop, push or otherwise insert into me.

At it's widest the speculum will stretch my entrance to just a pinch under two inches wide, so any hard objects will need to be narrower than that, but that is wide enough to admit one or two of my smaller dildos so if there's a lot to fit in O.o I might be able to push things even deeper than the speculum will open me up. ;) If you want me to keep your item in for any amount of time after I remove the speculum then let me know. I won't be able to play for about a day but once the suggestions start coming in I'll head down to the shop and get what's needed and try and do as much as I can in a single session. (stuff that is going to stay inside after I take the speculum out will probably go in first)

So that's it! Given the chance, what would you most like to put inside me? Because the speculum makes almost anything possible (so long as it is under two inches wide lol) I will of course be filtering out any harmful suggestions but I'm sure I can trust you all to take my safety into consideration ^^ As it's me you can of course expect VERY vivid descriptions of how every item that goes inside felt ;) as well as how the experience of each session (if there is more than one) went overall.

One final note is that it would really be best if anything you choose is available at a local shop or at least a supermarket, and at the moment I'm afraid I don't have access to any ice! sorry, if anyone wanted to say that. I am going to be thoroughly enemaing before I play, so its alll gonna be perfectly clean inside ^^ until you get your hands on me! :O

Thanks in advance! ^^ I can't wait for your most imaginative suggestions. Abuse your phoenix!

Billyboy
02-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Thought of the top of my head...
Why don't you make yourself a nice hot fudge sundae to celebrate your new speculum? Put in a scoop or two of your favorite flavor of ice cream (I know hot fudge sundaes are supposed to be made with vanilla, but be creative). :D Then add a cherry or two, some whipped cream (out of a can?) and last of all, some hot fudge.

Or maybe you prefer banana splits. Add a banana to your hot fudge sundae, and maybe another topping or two.

Then I guess you remove the speculum and let it turn into a milk shake.

Pet Phoenix
02-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Ohhh wow XD just... wow.. haha.

I wasn't expecting a full on desert recipie! I went and got everything I could and did this today. Unfortunately I couldn't find hot fudge.. or.. fudge or even just chocolate sauce or anything at the shop I went too :s So it had to just be a sorta.. sundae, without the hot fudge bit. but it was still lots of fun O.O The one thing I will say.. is that I made a bit of a mess ><

So I got into the classic upside down suck-yourself-off position that is perfect for playing with a speculum cause you can just drop everything into you ;) eased the speculum into me and gently eased it open alllll the way.. Mmmmmmm gotta tell you guys the feeling of just being... open like that is so weird!! Its indescribable.

The weirdness only multiplied when I took a desert spoon of Hagen-Daz (was the only brand they had XD) strawberry cheesecake ice cream and slipped it inside o_O nggfff.. the ice cream slid down the inside of the prongs, making the metal cold as it passed, but when I felt it get right to the end of the speculum and hit the spot where my insides kissed together again.. myy gawwwd that felt so intense! haha.. things only got colder when I added a second large desert spoon. Managing to get a few dribbles and a little pool of molten ice cream over my bed >< well done me heh.

That was it for the ice cream so I dropped in a palmful of glace cherries. I felt each one 'sput' into the quickly melting ice cream inside me X3 haha. Next came the whipped cream ^^ it was hard to get the can into position but eventually I got the nozzle deep enough inside my open ass that I squirt the cream and fill up most of the remaining space.

Once I was confident I couldn't get anymore in I got my banana. It felt reeaally good to place the banana inside and then just let its own weight carry it down through the sticky mess inside me to nuzzle a little deeper than the speculum. As it sank in the sticky, white melted cream and ice cream oozed out past my entrance and I felt it run down my ass and back, saw some of it leak around my balls and down my tummy, my cock had been hard the whole time and I delighted and giving myself a little stroke with my messy hands.

Pulling the banana out a little ways it was coated in melted sweetness and dripped onto my ass and the bed X3 I pushed it back in and once I couldn't push it any deeper inside me I used my little glass dildo to push it past the end of the speculum, niiice and deep, but I had to do that before I could take the speculum out. I eased it closed as gently as I had eased it open, and wiggled it free of my ass X3 this was the most messy part because some of the mixture and even one of the cherries came with the speculum, I put it down on a towel I had laid out beneath me as quickly as possible but not before managing to splatter my stomach and chest, I can't remember exactly where but a little even splashed near my mouth >< I found out that it still tasted good O.O boy was I glad I had cleaned out thoroughly before doing this dare haha.

Mmmm so that was it! it was all inside! Hehe, some gentle instruction from a friend ;) led me to actually finish off this dare by adding a suppository and diapering up once I'd had sufficient time to enjoy just having the mixture inside me X3 It's not exactly something I'd maybe 'normally' do. But it got me empty again before too long. I kept the sundae in for nearly a full hour before releasing it ^^ haha It was fun! Took a long time to clean up though ><

small_penis2141
02-19-2012, 02:30 PM
I want to use the idea from the guy above, For 1 day, if you choose to eat you must first hold the food in your ass for 15 minuts. I suggest a blender. And everytime you masterbate that day means another day you have to repeat the dare. Try not to get to horny or your food will taste like ass for a while.

Pet Phoenix
02-21-2012, 02:05 PM
awwrh >< heh.. I don't think I can do that one I'm afraid, It is rare that I decline a dare for any reason but that one is just too close to my limits >< I didn't MEAN to be able to taste some of the sundae mixture >< lol. purposefully... doing that to my food >< *shakes head* nu uh. I'd much rather fast for a day than do that.