PDA

View Full Version : Public humiliation

sm_limb
02-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Start of by looking for a gym around your area were you can go for a free trial day. That way it safes money. Plan a day when you wanna go and have a portion of laxatives ready. Now in the morning have a big breakfast. Lunch too nice and full. You arent allowed to go take a dump from the moment you eat breakfast.
Get your stuff ready for a workout. Nice tight white pants and a tight white shirt. No panties, bra or other underwear. Dont forget to bring your laxatives with you. When you arrive get changed in workout clothes and take the laxative. Now the goal is to have a full on cardio workout for at least 3 hours. Run, step, row, ....
After those 3 hours you are allowed to go to toilet if it isnt too late lol
Have fun

Memories for Life
02-16-2012, 05:51 AM
You do realize that it takes the human body 24 hours to digest food? So big breakfast and lunch means you may puke before you poop during a strenuous workout. It might be better to have the big meals the day before!

sm_limb
02-16-2012, 06:32 AM
You do realize that it takes the human body 24 hours to digest food? So big breakfast and lunch means you may puke before you poop during a strenuous workout. It might be better to have the big meals the day before!
Sorry i made that mistake yes. So please keep that in mind if you do this dare.

GetdareTEO
02-16-2012, 07:19 AM
Hey sm_limb, have you tried this yourself? :rolleyes:

sm_limb
02-16-2012, 10:33 PM
no cause i dont own any pants see sig lol
but i tought this would be a fun dare for people as i read a lot threads asking for humil and so

Narria
02-17-2012, 08:22 AM
you can do a variation of this two give your self a partial enema before going and then take the laxative when you get there......I have done something like this before and its fun

GetdareTEO
02-21-2012, 08:50 PM
You could have tried before you "lost" all your pants! ;)