View Full Version : New Shower Dare

davieboi
03-23-2008, 11:47 PM
hey hey

bored, so i thought of a dare for yu all to try, tell me what yu think

Ok,

What you need:
Banana/Pens/texta's or phallic object of your choice
2 rope loops (honey bands *the big rubber bands* work the best though)
a shower woth two taps

go for a shower, taking the above stated stuff ^^
lie down on your back with your legs over your head, and put the rope loops, or bands whatever your using around either ankle, and hook over the taps/faucets (so your legs are now held up over your head)

If a girl :
use the object to start masterbating your pussy, start off slow, getting faster
bring yourself to the edge of cumming, but dont yet, wait a minute then go again, do this 2 or 3 times. Now lube up the free hand (the one not holding the object) start masterbating again, but this time, slowly add a finger into your ass every 20-30 seconds untill you cant fit any more fingers in there. keep working both pussy and ass now, getting faster and faster untill you reach climax, then just lay there for a minute or two, covered in your juices. the you can let your legs down and shower as normal or whatever

If a guy :
start off by wanking just with your hand, bring yourself to edge of cummin, but stop, do this 2-3 times, now lube up the object and begin to screw your ass with it while wanking with your hand, as with the girls , start slow, and get faster (with both) untill you cum, then just relax with the object still in your ass, think a bout how it felt and so on for a minute or so, then have a shower as normal

a good tip is to do it with the lights off at night

tell me what yu think, and details of how it went (Y)

cheers

doxanything
04-03-2008, 02:17 PM
LOVE IT!! got any more??

brackish23
04-16-2008, 04:59 PM
i have to try that

DaniBlonde
05-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Loved it!! I came soo hard! The water from the shower helps put the orgasm off for a while, very distracting

Ghost
05-04-2008, 10:48 PM
I will try this tomorrow
Shower time... lets have fun