PDA

View Full Version : M26 failed task, needs punishment

darebo_y
02-15-2012, 11:09 AM
I did make a bet with my friend(female). The bet was to take cucumber in mouth as deep as it goes.. I lost by 2cm:)

So she dared me to go for a walk dressing g-string, panties on top of string, stuffed bra, tank-top, jeans, shoes, socks and jacket. I had five tasks to do.

1. Walk 500m with jacket open so everyone could see me wearing stuffed black bra under tank-top: This one I did make with ease. Two people walked by but they were other side of the road. I think that they didn`t notice.

2. Sit with pants down in snow: Was also easy. I did not get seen by anyone.

3. Take the string off: This one was so hard. I walked searching suitable place for taking my shoes, jeans and panties first off before taking strings off. I walked like 2km before finding spot. I wasn`t seen but I was very nervous about hearing few people getting closer when I was still changing. I did like it very much though.

4. Keep strings in my mouth until home: It was anoying but not hard.

:mad: 5. The one that I couldn`t do!! I was supposed to take my dick out until home. And I was forced to start it at same place that I did took the strings off. I was like 2km from home and I did start walking home dick out my pants but I had so short jacket that it didn`t cover my dick or least I felt like that. When I was forced to walk by woman that came towards me I did put my dick back in my pants because I was so scared about her seeing my dick. I got scared also because I was near my house and she could easily be some of my neighbours. So I FAILED on last task allmost last possible time.. :mad:

That`s about it why I need punishments. My friend told me to do five(amount of tasks that I had) punishments from here. When my five is done she`s going to let me try again with different tasks!!

I take first five punishments if they are within my limits:D

thanks

IamDare
02-15-2012, 11:51 AM
You've been a very naughty boy. In just female underware you must walk for 2 miles. When that is done... you must spend the rest of your day acting like a dog in your house.