PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary...

Nicsb
02-15-2012, 08:36 AM
I set myself a task on Saturday to spend half an hour of my time a day to write a diary. I've been very good up until yesterday when I only spend a measly 5 minutes! I've decided to make my entry time doubled until further notice, but may I please have a punishment for not writing?

Also can you give me a time period of how long the time should be doubled until, and some more punishments for the next times I do this? Like...
Writing lines (I HATE this but, I want encouragement)
Corner time
Essay
Pet play
Humiliation
Cross Dressing (I'm a female)
Pain

Thank you for your time if you answer!
From Nicsb

Pet Phoenix
02-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Hmm... I think you should double your time for 3 days only as i personally feel that even 30 minutes is quite a long time to spend on a diary each day and that they can be quite impulsive in the way you write them.. you will get more out of it by just putting your train of thought to paper than by trying to talk to your diary or anyone reading your diary (which its unlikley anyone will be doing) We always write for an audience, so it is a common mistake budding diary writers make. It can be so refreshing to just not write for an audience, for a change, not even yourself. 3 days of a full hour will be pleanty of time.

As for your punishment, I think for a first offence it shouldn't be too severe. You start with 1000 marks against you. You may reduce these to 0 through any combination of writing lines and spanking you want. One line or one spank is equal to one mark.

So you could spank yourself 1000 times, 500 on each ass cheek or 1000 on one, or 250 on each cheek and 500 on your pussy; any combination of spanking your ass or pussy is permitted. Alternatively you could write 500 lines and take 250 spanks to each cheek or 250 lines, 250 to each cheek and 250 to your pussy. It is up to you how to divide the punishment, these are just examples.

As a line it must be handwritten of course and you may write: "I must take the time to write in my diary every day, It is fun and important and useful to me."