PDA

View Full Version : Video Game is Twice the PAIN

funnyboy
02-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi everybody this is a Videogame/Wedgie dare and it can be done with males and females. For this dare there will be four levels, easy, medium, hard, and extreme. For this dare you must have a Call of Duty Game, preferably MW2, MW3, or Black Ops. You will also need five different pairs of underware. Hope you enjoy :p.

For this dare all of the levels follow the same format. You must rank your must take your five tightest pairs of underwair and they all must be different, so you can't have 2 pairs of tighty whities or two pairs of briefs. So you have your five pairs of underwair, now rank them from tightest to least. For example say I have tighty whities, 7 year old painties, boxers, a thong, and a diaper.(yes diapers are allowed) So i say a thong is the tightest so i rank that #1. Then is the painties, or #2 and after that is the tighty whities which would be #3. Then the diaper is #4 and finally the boxers at #5. Now i put them on from the tightest on first to the least tightest on last.

EASY: This is basically how the dare goes with no twists. You play one game of teamdeath match. Wedgie in the back between the first and second game but only wedgie the underwair thats the tightest. Then for however many kills you get you must do that many squats with the wedgie in. Now continue this process until you have all five of your undies wedgied. Now remember to make sure you know the deaths you had because add all those deaths up and thats how many minutes you stay in that wedgie.

Medium: Same as easy except you will add the deaths up and divide it by 5 so thats how many sqeaky cleans you get PER underwair. (EXP. I get 196 deaths I round up no matter what and divide 200 by 5 to get 40. I give myself 40 sqeaky cleans with my thong, then painties Ect.) Also hold the wedgie for 3hrs

Hard: I do the same thing as medium except fill the first underwair or the tightest with penutbutter and do the wedgie for 5hrs.(for more fun sit down and up while doing this)

Extreme: Do the same as hard but double the sqeaky cleans and add jelly and pudding to the underwair. Also add another hour to this

This is my first tord thread feel free to post engative comments if its bad. Hope you enjoy :p!