PDA

View Full Version : public dares

renegade13
03-23-2008, 01:17 PM
im 18m and im intereste din getting to do some public dares. I want to do some fun stuff, but i dont want dares taht are like "run naked through the streets for an hour," thats dumn and useless. i want some directions, some step by step, locations, etc. I like details, and i dont want open, blatant stuff. Pm me or email me

[email protected]
ask for my msn.

renegade13
03-23-2008, 01:46 PM
it would be really great if someone helped me get started in this.

since1980
03-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Go to a multi storey car park.
On the bottom floor get out of the car and strip naked,
Put your clothes in the boot.
Get back in the car and drive to the next floor.
on each floor park up and get out if the car, walk to the nearest white car (if no white car then walk to the furthest wall) and back.
now drive out of the car park still naked and go to an open air car park and get dressed outside of the car.

renegade13
03-23-2008, 03:26 PM
i dont have a car. anything else? something that i cant get arrested for.

since1980
03-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Find a pub,

Go in the toilets. If there is only one cubicle this will be hard.

For toilets with two or more cubicles,
go in the first and take of one item of clothing. leave it on the toilet and move to the next cubicle, and repeat until naked. Masturbate until you cum. Now you can re dress and go back to bar. Leaving your boxers behind.

For toilets with 1 cubicle. Follow the above but the first item is done in the cubicle the second in the public area and so on.

renegade13
03-23-2008, 03:47 PM
does anybody else have any more suggestions,
perhaps something more subtle.

mafiaka
03-24-2008, 06:05 AM
Go out for a walk. Your choice if you go through a very public area or not. Also decide where you want to go to. Take a timer with you, set for 5 minutes intervals. Every time the timer goes off, you undo a button, shoe lace, belt, zipper, or (if all buttons have been undone) you take off an item of clothing. See if you reach your target. For riskier walks: pick your target while blindfolded.