PDA

View Full Version : Need help writing a Story? Want me to write it for you?

italia13calcio
02-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Hello everyone!
Like many of you, I would like to write a story on this site. Unlike many of you however, I am not that creative. What I am though is a pretty good writer. Check out my previous story, Cousin T or D, to see an example of that. Although it eventually died out after 30+ chapters because I lacked enough imagination to keep it going, I think it is fairly well written up that point. And if the first few chapters seem a little rough, it's cause I wrote them on my iPod touch.
Anyways, I hate seeing great ideas in the story section that are just poorly written. Although I love the idea, they always die out after a few chapters because they aren't written well enough to generate responses. I would LOVE to help anyone out with that! If you want to send me a PM or something, we can talk about any idea for a story that you might have. You would totally decide the story, although I can offer a few suggestions if you want, and then either I can post it in the forum with a preceding statement "The idea for this story came from...." or you can BUT you must post before it "This story was written by Italia13calcio". Either way, shoot me a PM. If multiple people want me to write a story, then I will probably start with the best, most evolved idea. But if I only get one or two responses, as I usually do, I will most likely end up writing it for you no matter how good your idea!
Just a few things to think about.... my passion and experience in writing stories comes in the genre of straight sub males. Having said that, I would be willing to try writing from a female point of view, but it may not be as good.
Sincerely, italia13calcio