PDA

View Full Version : Punishments

Yuki123
02-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Guys I've been Really slutty and bad and need twenty punishments can i have some plz

comicslave
02-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Well I am not great at this but here is an idea I would want done to me when I get breast.

Okay go to your closet and tie your breast to the bar there as close as you can get, while you hang there, gag yourself on a pair of used panties, then blindfold yourself, you will then use a belt on your ass 20 times. You will then stand there thinking about what you have done. Once you think it has been enough time, belt your bottom 30 more times because you are wrong, rinse and repeat till it has been around an hour or longer you can set an alarm.

Pet Phoenix
02-12-2012, 05:48 AM
I'm sorry to say that with a single line request like that you'll be lucky to get two punishments, most of these threads don't get over.. hmm.. 5? and only the best or luckiest reach numbers like 10 or more punishments in a single thread. If you want 20 punishments, your going to have to show you can give more back to us for our efforts than it looks like you currently will. Frankly I find your request insulting but don't worry, you aren't the only one. Read this if you want to do better:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=98074

Now I have actually given you something to be punished for I can punish you, you don't even deserve punishing, but I'm just nice like that :p Firstly you are not allowed to post a new request in the punishment request section for one week. Seconldy, once every day out of the next week you are going to take a cucumber or other suitably large phallic object, cover it in a very thick layer of toothpaste and fuck yourself with it for 20 minutes. I want you to fuck yourself as hard as you can. If you cum during this time you will be punished further; you must not stop and once you are done you will rub a little more toothpaste onto your ass, insert 5 ice cubes and then give each cheek 200 spanks with a paddle, ruler, wooden spoon/spatula, something like that.