PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (have webcam)

katiebetch
02-10-2012, 04:46 PM
20/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (have webcam)

To start off some background info: my names Katie, I'm 20, I have an album with a picture (2 years old), anyway, I am new to this site but am NOT in any way new to BDSM or a master/slave relationship, I was in two relationships (one of which I was a master the other slave) but have never had an online slave and am very interested in have one.

What I'm looking for: I AM LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP, IF THAT'S NOT YOUR THING, THEN MOVE ON PLEASE. Although it is an online relationship, if I like you enough and we build enough trust I am willing to consider an offline relationship (assuming we live close enough to each other - but definitely not a requirement to live near me). I will eventually go on cam once we establish a trusting relationship. I am looking for both girls and guys (although guys would be preferred - but I am also very interested in having a girl slave as well, so if you're a girl then don't hesitate to apply) - I will take on 1-3 slaves max but assume that I am you ONLY MASTER.

Likes; cbt, anal, humiliation, shaving, cum play, cum control, bondage, ice, spanking, pain and more

dislikes; blood, family, public, (the normals)

If you are interested please send me a PM with 1) why you are a good candidate, 2) your experience in the past, 3) your basic info (likes/dislikes/age), 4) and YOU MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE OF AT LEAST YOUR FACE, please do not send me pictures of your dick.

jackdtoast
02-10-2012, 05:18 PM
I am new to this site as well. I have not figured out how to send a PM. I am fairly new to BDSM. I have a cam and am looking for a new mistress. I had a few one night stands with online mistresses but nothing that lasted over a month.

Likes; cbt, anal, shaving, cum control, bondage, ice, spanking, pain and possibly more

dislikes; blood, family, public, (the normals) [same as you]

I am tring to figure out how to post a picture. I can easily send you one on skype or email. I can cam for you as well if you want to ask more questions or see me.

My skype is jackdtoast01

Mikkel_123
02-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Surprisingly easy to find your amazingly pretty face all over the internet (:

best of luck

msmith
02-11-2012, 11:51 PM
I am very interested in becoming your new slave, i have had a few mistresses but nothing has worked out so far. I really want to be in a long term relationship with a mistress as her slave. Please pm me if you are interested in using me as your slave.