PDA

View Full Version : Pain, sexual and anal request

Anongone
02-09-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm into pain such as clothspins and clamps, anal but have no equipment, being bound and a sexual request would be good.
I'm not into public though and don't have a master so it has to be capable alone!
Fire away:)!

Pet Phoenix
02-10-2012, 04:04 PM
It's a simple one, but should be a challenge for you. Every night for 5 days (or at least on 5 occasions if you can't manage contiguous days). You are to take a cucumber and using only toothpaste as lubricant you are going to attempt to cram every inch of the cucumber into you. If your not very practiced at anal then remember to take it slow and just keep working at it. It will feel uncomfortable but try different positions and use your common sense, you dont want to hurt yourself. If that sounds impossible right now then you should spend at least an hour with the cucumber every session. Do not keep or use any one cucumber for more than 2-3 days.

A kindness I will allow is that each time you use the cucumber, once the toothpaste dries out and you need more lube you can use normal lube instead of toothpaste. However, if you choose to do this then during each session roll two dice. You must place the sum of the dice in pegs on your balls while you play ;)

If after the 5 sessions you haven't fit the whole cucumber inside (you needn hold it longer than a second) then return here for punishment. In the meantime keep us updated with your attempts!