PDA

View Full Version : Strip Wrestling Dare (for 2 people)

The Game Master
02-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Here's a dare for anyone who is 18+.

Ok so the object of this dare is to get a friend and wrestle against them until one of you has stripped the other to their underwear. Take a video of your wrestling contest as proof and then pm/post a link. (Use a posting/upload service of choice. i.e. dailymotion, megaupload, etc.)

(If you have feedback regarding the dare, please PM that to me so this thread does not get cluttered with feedback posts.)

Dare Rules:
-You can start out wearing whatever you want, but you can't wear multiple layers. (i.e. you can't wear two shirts, two pairs of pants, and so on.)
-No nudity. Once someone is down to just their underwear there is a winner and it's done.
-Keep the wrestling light, don't want anyone to get hurt by getting too rough.
-If you're a guy you must wrestle another guy, and if your a girl you must wrestle another girl. (Makes it more fair that way.)
-Clothes aren't counted as removed until they are completely off. (Once something is considered removed you can't put it back on till the wrestling contest is done.)
-If you want you can have the loser do a stipulation. Like being your slave for a week, or they have to do something embarassing.

Have Fun!

daremaster 1
02-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Not bad, sounds like a fun thing to do at sleepovers and all that great stuff.

sandy
02-09-2012, 10:49 PM
This would be MUCH more fun if you had to stripthe other person naked

HUGS
Sandy:)

SexyBondagegirl
02-10-2012, 09:34 AM
This would be MUCH more fun if you had to stripthe other person naked

HUGS
Sandy:)

I agree sandy, I'd like it to end naked.

~Jessica

The Game Master
02-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I agree sandy, I'd like it to end naked.

~Jessica

I kind of agree with Sandy. The thing that is bringing me to debate on changing it, is that video posting sites don't always allow nudity.

daremaster 1
02-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Might be doing this tonight! Will be fun!

The Game Master
02-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Here's a dare for anyone who is 18+.

Ok so the object of this dare is to get a friend and wrestle against them until one of you has stripped the other to their underwear. Take a video of your wrestling contest as proof and then pm/post a link. (Use a posting/upload service of choice. i.e. dailymotion, megaupload, etc.)

(If you have feedback regarding the dare, please PM that to me so this thread does not get cluttered with feedback posts.)

Dare Rules:
-You can start out wearing whatever you want, but you can't wear multiple layers. (i.e. you can't wear two shirts, two pairs of pants, and so on.)
-No nudity. Once someone is down to just their underwear there is a winner and it's done.
-Keep the wrestling light, don't want anyone to get hurt by getting too rough.
-If you're a guy you must wrestle another guy, and if your a girl you must wrestle another girl. (Makes it more fair that way.)
-Clothes aren't counted as removed until they are completely off. (Once something is considered removed you can't put it back on till the wrestling contest is done.)
-If you want you can have the loser do a stipulation. Like being your slave for a week, or they have to do something embarassing.

Have Fun!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Since I haven't had time to think of anymore dares, I shall add something short and simple to this in honor of Valentine's Day. I am adding a stipulation to the dare for the loser of the wrestling contest to do. There are two options:

A. First option, loser must receive 14 spankings by the winner. (14 cause ya know, Feb. 14th!)
B. Second option, loser must stay in their underwear for the rest of the day.

This stipulation is valid till the end of February.

Game Master out!

cooperfun
02-14-2012, 09:16 AM
My buddies and I use to do something very similar. We added, both guys were wearing tighty whiteys, an egg was placed down the front of each guys underwear. If your egg broke, you had to leave it in there for the rest of the night. You were not allowed to hit the other guys egg directly to break it. If you did, you had to lick it off. Wedgies were allowed.

The Game Master
02-14-2012, 10:14 AM
My buddies and I use to do something very similar. We added, both guys were wearing tighty whiteys, an egg was placed down the front of each guys underwear. If your egg broke, you had to leave it in there for the rest of the night. You were not allowed to hit the other guys egg directly to break it. If you did, you had to lick it off. Wedgies were allowed.

Yea that would definitely suck if the egg broke, lol.

daremaster 1
02-14-2012, 02:09 PM

Who one?:D Im interested!

The Game Master
02-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Who one?:D Im interested!

Guess we won't know who won, lol.