PDA

View Full Version : Which dare should I do

Rebecca
03-22-2008, 01:07 PM
I have recently been emailed two interesting dares, both are really quite full on and over the top but I would like to do one of them, but which one?

Dare 1. Give 3 male friends a handjob within the next 3 days and have them cum on your clothes.

Dare 2. Offer to give a friend a massage, but hen ask them to turn over and do their front side. try to everything you can to make them cum, you can be clothed or naked.

If this is not to be my boyfriend then it is quite unfaithful, but does sound like fun.

My question is should I do Dare 1, Dare 2, or none of them.

Rebecca
-x-

AM.PM
03-22-2008, 06:31 PM
i like the first one the best because its the most over the top one there is. also i think it would be funnier and more embarising.:D

youngscotsman
03-22-2008, 06:36 PM
a think it should be the second one because u dont wont to rick ur relatioship:)

lucky
03-22-2008, 07:04 PM
If you have a boyfriend... would be a solution to get rid of him.
None... probably something you dont wish.

OK I vote 2

Rebecca
03-23-2008, 01:41 AM
I dont want my boyfriend to find out, but I think I wil go through with what you all decided. He works nights and Never sees my friends and I have a reputation got getting a bit drunk and doing things i shouldn't.

I love the idea of you all deciding what I should do, I may set up another poll...

Rebecca
-x-

Robot
03-23-2008, 03:15 AM
I think the best solution is to do dare number 2, but do this one with a girlfriend.
That's not really cheating as it is with a male friend.

Oh, and when doing the dare make sure you cum yorself.

Rebecca
03-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Oh this is really exciting, I feel like I am being forced but 30 (so far) of you to do the handjob dare, I'm even starting to think about how to get away with it.

But should I vote myself?

Rebecca
-x-

andy
03-24-2008, 03:12 PM
number one sounds much more fun !!!

scotsman
03-24-2008, 03:37 PM
definatly number 1 but to add to it be naked when you do it

JoMo
03-24-2008, 07:08 PM
definatly number 1 but to add to it be naked when you do it

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! the cumming on clothes idea in the original dare is a much more realistic and great idea, you can't just randomly add nudity in for no apparent reason, have some originality, some flare e.g.

have them cum on the floor instead then lick it up while on your knees

OR

make all 3 guys cum into yoru cleavage, keep that bra on and the cum there until you have collected all 3 guys cum

THOSE have a bit of originality, a bit of class, nudity has it's place, but as an integral part of a dare, not something you tag on the end.

metalseb
03-25-2008, 12:14 AM
deffinetly should do number 1 i want to know how it works out.

Rebecca
03-25-2008, 05:29 AM
Well at the moment it is looking like number one, Should be funny but the dare as to cum on clothes.

Should I vote or will that give away what I want to do?

Rebecca

SharpGuy
03-25-2008, 06:21 AM
Mmmmm number 1. It's humiliating as they will be spunking on your clothes, and, well, you've gotta do it three times!!!

I think we know what you wanna do already ;)

Dice7
03-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Why not do both...do number 1 and include the boy across the street in it ;).

Do number 2 and try and do it as a female freind for extra daring and less cheating!!

stevedare
03-25-2008, 10:38 AM
Do number 1 but then let the guys help or watch you do number 2 to a girl friend. Make it a dare to the girl.
how's that ? which did you vote for ?

Rebecca
03-25-2008, 11:02 AM
The poll closes tomorrow so get your votes in now.

I am getting a little worried now as it isn't going the way I thought it would, I will do whatever you vote for me to do and I am thinking up another as I love the idea of you guys controlling me by Vote, lol

Rebecca
-x-

scienceistasty
03-25-2008, 11:11 AM
I voted neither. I mean, if it is your boyfriend, fun, wonderful, huzzah! But getting other guys off, without even consulting your boyfriend as to how he'd feel about it, is really not-so-okay in my book.

SubMissChievous
03-25-2008, 03:02 PM
I voted neither also & here's why:

I dont want my boyfriend to find out, but I think I wil go through with what you all decided. He works nights and Never sees my friends and I have a reputation got getting a bit drunk and doing things i shouldn't.

I love the idea of you all deciding what I should do, I may set up another poll...

This (and I may be wrong) sounds to me like the whole dare idea is for you to have an excuse to cheat & feel less guilty about it. Like "oh well, yeah I cheated but that's because I was dared to..."

You mentioned in your original post the it would be unfaithful. And in the quote above that you don't want him to know about it. I'm not 100% sure you really want to do this. If I'm wrong & you're fully aware of all the possible consequences & ready to take them on then it's fine. I'm just not so sure you are :)

Sum
03-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Hmm thinking about my vote i'd wish i hadn't voted the way i did. Unless of course you find your bf is ok with it.

A suggestion of what you could do instead of giving the three guys hand jobs, you could give your bf 3 hand jobs in "interesting" locations. E.g hidden away somewhere in a park (if the weather gets nicer), a private corner of a pub, a car parked at the side of the road.

Could be a lot of fun, and get him involved in your daring side.

Ghost
03-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Good luck.... with the Job

Rebecca
03-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Well maybe I better explain about my relationship with my boyfriend a little, Its not an excuse to be unfaithful, nor am I so stupid to not know what I am doing.

We have only been seeing each other about 6 months, he works nights and I work days, we only see each other for about an our before I go to work in the morning. and on Saturdays, We are lucky to have sex once a week but it is very good when we do, He understands what I like an and that why we get on (Believe me he knows my daring side, we do much more daring things). Other than that we are just good friends really.

I don't like being unfaithful, but he knows I am a massive flirt, he knows I wear reveling outfits out clubbing and various bit of my body keep falling out when I am drunk and guys are watching me.

That is why I do these dare and play online and maybe why sexually i am so wound up.

But to make up for it I am going to do another poll dare but this time aimed at him. This dare still stands and I ill do my best to do it.

Rebecca
-x-

SharpGuy
03-26-2008, 06:44 AM
Hmmm. Perhaps I too shouldn't have encouraged this behaviour. That said, that last post makes it look like you know you shouldn't be doing this, but have decided to anyway.

Rebecca
03-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Dare 1 - 53 votes
Dare 2 - 14 votes
Dare 3 - 9 votes

Although it isn't the one I would have picked, I was kinda looking forward to it, especially as a load of friends and I are going out Friday night). However after the last few comments I just feel a bit stupid, like my Mum has told me off. So don't really feel like doing any dares now.

Rebecca

stevedare
03-26-2008, 05:26 PM
dare 1 for u to do

Roswell
03-26-2008, 05:27 PM
dare 1 for u to do
Perhaps you should do something daring and read the reply right above your post?

Dice7
03-26-2008, 05:37 PM
Rebecca do what you like honey. It doesn't matter what people of the net might think of you, only you know the status of your relationship and only you know what gets you off.

brownie
03-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Fuck i say do all of them. But thte last 1, thats gay.
And i say add pic. Hell depp not here to yell at me!
I i think chole love me, (i no i love her!)- and she the only mod. So waht she say goes

SubMissChievous
03-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Dare 1 - 53 votes
Dare 2 - 14 votes
Dare 3 - 9 votes

Although it isn't the one I would have picked, I was kinda looking forward to it, especially as a load of friends and I are going out Friday night). However after the last few comments I just feel a bit stupid, like my Mum has told me off. So don't really feel like doing any dares now.

Rebecca

I can't speak for others but my intention wasn't to tell you off. Ultimately, it's your decision. I just pointed the reason for my voting (after all, there was a "neither" option :) )

Fuck i say do all of them. But thte last 1, thats gay.
And i say add pic. Hell depp not here to yell at me!
I i think chole love me, (i no i love her!)- and she the only mod. So waht she say goesOkay... brownie... :( yes, Chole likes you. But I don't like this post. You know the rules & quite frankly I think you're testing me... What I say goes? Then follow the rules & you'll be fine. Oh, and check your PM inbox for my warning... (wish I didn't have to do it...)

Ghost
03-26-2008, 09:09 PM
Have fun in ur dare

Motormouth
04-03-2008, 09:14 PM
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! the cumming on clothes idea in the original dare is a much more realistic and great idea, you can't just randomly add nudity in for no apparent reason, have some originality, some flare e.g.

have them cum on the floor instead then lick it up while on your knees

OR

make all 3 guys cum into yoru cleavage, keep that bra on and the cum there until you have collected all 3 guys cum

THOSE have a bit of originality, a bit of class, nudity has it's place, but as an integral part of a dare, not something you tag on the end.

This makes me laugh: collect 3 guys cum = classy

JoMo
04-04-2008, 09:21 AM
This makes me laugh: collect 3 guys cum = classy

it is classy, in a kinky, mildly fucked up, weird way..... :D

andom4444
04-05-2008, 03:25 AM
how did it go? ..............

Arminas
04-05-2008, 01:55 PM
how did it go? ..............

the answer has already been given

However after the last few comments I just feel a bit stupid, like my Mum has told me off. So don't really feel like doing any dares now.

Davros
04-06-2008, 04:25 PM
the answer has already been given

Has it? Doesn't her comment mean she doesn't wanna do dares now, but she'll still do it later...