PDA

View Full Version : Bondage for two guys?

augustactor
02-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Having a friend come over.
Looking for some ideas for when I'm tied up or how to tie me up ;)
Also, if you have any tips, tricks, tutorials for tying someone up, private me or comment here.
Thanks ;D

Pet Phoenix
02-08-2012, 07:33 AM
I'd say just go with what your instincts tell you to do to each other ;) spend some time cuddling and getting close and learning what the other would like done to them and like to do to you (if you haven't done that already).

I will venture a couole of suggestions that i think will go down well for either of you through ;) Alternate between tickling him, (underarms with his arms bound above his head - improved further by binding his feet to an anchor point too) letting him relax and then flicking/pinching his nipples. This is especially awesome if he cant see what is coming. For something more naughty, tie him the same way and tease him to the edge of his orgasm with your hands and mouth. Or just keep him constantly teased with occasional laps and suckles while you just stroke the rest of him or lay with him haha. Finally. if you want something more extreme you could try some mild post-orgasmic torture. Get him to climax any way he (if you) wants but then keep up the stimulation right throgh his orgasm and keep going after. Enjoy how easy it is to make him thrash and beg.

I'm on phone atm but if I can find some decent rope tutorials then i will post them. How much rope/bondage materials do you have. If you want more and have a little money to spare then head down to some kind of hardware store and get like four 1 meter lengths of chain and a bunch of snaphooks (ideally 2 to each piece of chain) very versatile bondage gear ;) I really hope you two have fun! Please come and tell us about it. :3