PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

picknick
02-07-2012, 04:46 PM
21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hello everyone!

I am very new to this site as well as the slavery scene. I have always had a submissive side to myself and I truly wish to serve someone. Not just anyone but an individual who will use me for their pleasure in the ways that they see fit. I have always fantasized about being used by a man or woman and then tossed aside once they have received their pleasure. Hopefully with this ad I can make this fantasy a reality

A Little Bit About Me
My name is Nick and I am a 21 year old male. I live in the United States on the eastern coast. I am very kind, honest, hard-working, have a good sense of humor, happy and motivated. I currently live with my parents, attend college full time for accounting, and work part time. I am 5'10" and currently weigh 175lbs. I am white and have brown hair with some blonde chunks in it, it is longish and kind of swept to the side like an "emo/scene" hair cut but not too crazy. I have a hairy body, I am by no means wearing a sweater but I am also not as smooth as a newborn baby. I also have a lip piercing and green eyes.

Also, as a result of working part-time and paying for full time schooling I am very limited on money. I will buy things that are requested by my Master or Mistress for my slavery if I can afford them and if not I will begin saving. I do not use alcohol or drugs and that is a hard limit I am not willing to break at the time. Last but not least not only am I a virgin to this lifestyle but I am also a virgin in the traditional sense. It is not because I am not good looking enough or that I am waiting till marriage. It is simply because I have only dated a few girls and most of the time I find they have very unattractive attitudes and I could not be with them.

Experience
Again, I have no experience as a slave. I have tried doing some of the dares posted on getDare myself. I have looked up slavery assignments, sissy assignments, even gone to milovana.com and done some teases there but nothing too serious really. However, anytime I get horny serving someone else is the first thing on my mind. I actually think about it quite a bit while sitting through lectures or at work. I just have a very strong desire to be told what to do and then go do it.

Limits, Likes and Dislikes
Let me start this part off by saying I am not really sure of my likes and dislikes yet as I am still new to slavery. I hope to discover them more and more but I do not even know what all is out there.

Limits: Family, Work, Over the top public (such as a place I often frequent and people know me), Bestiality, Lots of Shaving, Infantilism, Babies, Blood, Permanent, Scarring, Piercing, Marking (Permanent), and Breath Play.

Likes: Bondage, CBT, Nipple Play, Degradation, Humiliation, Feminization, Food Play, Cum Control, Hypnosis Training, Pain, Bathroom control, Masturbation Play, and Being displayed on the internet (like neck down pictures posted somewhere or the threat of them being posted, I guess blackmail really?)

Dislikes: Vomit, Scat, and Piss Play ( I assume these could be used as punishments, I do not really know much about dislikes).

Again, I am very inexperienced so things like anal and such I do not know if I like yet or not.

Why I Want to be a Slave
Honestly the thoughts of being used by a Mistress or Master and degraded is so exciting. I want to be molded into someone's ideal slave or submissive and used how they want. I realize all of this is difficult to find especially someone matching up with your limits but hopefully they are out there. P.S. I am getting a webcam soon but currently have a digicam to take pics of any assignments. I would really love to start off with email assignments and then move into more serious things.

Sincerely,
-Nick

picknick
02-09-2012, 06:24 PM
I am no longer searching for an owner as I have entered a trial period with Heathcliff that I hope will become so much more!