PDA

View Full Version : Nice or else

thedesk
02-07-2012, 06:28 AM
I thought this up for a friend and thought I'd share, basically your goal is to go out of your way to do something nice for someone but it has to be something that you wouldn't do all the time. Like if you usually in your free time help little old ladies cross the street then that wouldn't really count, but if it's something you never or very rarely do then good. At the end of each day think over you day, and if you haven't gone above and beyond then give yourself a good bare bottom spanking, say 10 for day one. then the next day you don't meet your goal add 1 or 5 to the count, and so on.

The goal is to drive people to be nicer to everyone around them. if you don't like spankings(then it's a good choice to drive you to be nice :P) but you could replace it with edging, and you can only cum on days you do something nice.

If you have any other punishment/reward ideas feel free o post them,those are just the 2 tat came to mind.

Captain_Obvious
02-07-2012, 09:25 AM
What a nice idea. :)

daremaster 1
02-08-2012, 06:46 PM
I agree with Captin, it's a really nice idea. This is a fun, simple dare. Thanks!