PDA

View Full Version : Omegle dare (for ladies; 18+)

Captain_Obvious
02-05-2012, 04:27 AM
In a word: make a perv's day. Or several pervs' days, maybe.

There seems to be a pretty big gender imbalance going on on Omegle, and there are a lot of pervy guys, which is why this is a lot more fun for female dare takers. The dare itself is easy enough to adapt for the guys, I suppose, but it wouldn't be as fun.
You can also do it on Chatroulette or wherever, though I'm not sure if the populace there is as suitable. It probably is. I dunno.

So here's the dare:
Go to omegle.com. Go to the video part. (You'll need a webcam.)
Your face should be visible in your video feed. It should be easy to see you're a girl.
And then, well, just go about your business, mostly. Talk to people, have a nice chat, whatever. BUT.
A. Whenever you run into someone who's wanking on camera, you're not allowed to disconnect. Stick around and enjoy the show. If they're attractive, smile and give them compliments. You have to wait until they either disconnect or finish, before you can move on.
B. Whenever you run into someone who asks you to show them your boobs, you show them your boobs. If you run into someone who wants to see more, undress for them altogether. (Put your clothes back on before you move on to the next person, there might be people who don't want to see that.)

If you want a set time, you have to stay on there and follow these rules for at least one hour in all.

Easy mode: Ignore the people who ask for your boobs, just watch the wankers.
Hard mode: Whenever someone asks for your boobs, ask if it's okay if you take off everything.
Nightmare mode: Log on wearing just a bra and panties.

Captain_Obvious
02-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Nobody interested? I'm surprised.
Is this dare too mild? Or does nobody want to do anything that involves a cam?

genobaci
02-07-2012, 05:02 AM
I am surprised that you are surprised. Id like to meet girl who is gonna go on public cam chat and show face.

Captain_Obvious
02-07-2012, 09:22 AM
And yet this Omegle cam thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84815) worked out well, despite being a lot more extreme.
And then there's this other Omegle cam thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=98553) on the front page right now.

I don't get it. But whatever.

meganjade
05-16-2012, 06:53 AM
im going to do that right now

tartgaryen
05-04-2015, 05:37 AM
I love this! definitely trying this later.

TeaseThat
05-10-2015, 02:28 PM
This seems really exciting to try, just the idea has me squirming! :)

PineappleGirl
05-10-2015, 06:22 PM
I did this and it was pretty fun to see the wankers drooling to me on the webcam.

Roseslide
05-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Sounds like this could be really fun

ganduman
05-13-2015, 05:24 AM
Aaaah FCK y
I wanna do this ;)

Luna Feather
04-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Decided to do this seeing as it was April Fools I'd imagine people would be more suprised. I did however hide my face and I decided to only do it for 30 minutes. I did Nightmare mode to make up for it though.

So at first I had another girl and we talked for a bit. She didn't bring up anything about me being in my underwear thankfully. Most of my time was spent talking to her but she eventually left and I had I think 7 minutes left. So I went to the next person, this time it was 2 guys maybe about 18 or 20. They didn't think I was real at first and thought I was a bot so I typed to them and talked. A few minutes later they believed me and asked why I was in my underwear. I said it was a long story but they kept pressing and I tried my best to not tell them. We made some small talk for a but but they kept going back to me in my underwear.

Eventually they suggested if I didn't mind being like that maybe I wouldn't mind wearing a little less. I noticed that I had reached 30 minutes so I acted dumb and asked them what they meant. The main one I was talking to said that I should take off my bra so they could see my tits. I said sure and started taking off my bra and then clicked disconnect just to mess with them a little.

All in all it was pretty nerve-wracking when I had to wait to connect to people because I wasn't sure who I'd get. I have to say though I was pretty lucky to get a girl who was happy to just talk to me so I don't think I'll do dares like this too often haha.