PDA

View Full Version : Honey

PJwrit3
02-03-2012, 10:46 AM
This one is super easy!

All you have to get is some honey!

Use it while masturbating!

For added fun, get a cucumber, dildo or frozen banana and lather it with honey. Now, shove them into every orifice you have!

If your really daring, you can lick up the honey afterwards. Mmmm, tasty!

MeanGreenUSARMY
02-03-2012, 11:50 AM
What of urethera is tht an Oraface?

PJwrit3
02-03-2012, 12:19 PM

Hmmm, I suppose it is, but, might that hurt just a tad?

daremaster 1
02-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Some sticky fun I see, looks good! But Im onlt doing the first part, the easy one.

Pet Phoenix
02-03-2012, 04:10 PM

*narrows eyes*.. hmmm.. I'm really hesitant not to just hold my tongue here but that 'might' be risky. I mean, more so than urethral play is risky normally! heh, something to do with suguar and being food for bacteria and honey not being sterile.. dunno, maybe. Having played with it before I don't think it would make the best lube for urethral play anyway though :P

Also, can I suggest as an alternative.. golden syrup ;) or whatever you may have as an alternative if that isn't available where you are (think it might be UK only) my absolute favorite messy lube!! Master once made me compleeetley! cover this huuuuge ridged toy in golden syrup, I had to ride it for an age and even had about a pint of heated up syrup (it had to be hot as I could bear, this also made it more liquidy) which I had to fill myself with via the toys cumtube O.O *blush* fun night! Even cleaning up was fun, but I did do it in the bath haha.

Hollyann
02-03-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm thinking the sugar could cause a yeast infection

PJwrit3
02-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I was hesitant about giving the go ahead and frankly I think the others are right, I wouldn't use it for that kind of play. Stick to other "Orifices" XD