PDA

View Full Version : Bored at Home (Punish Me?)

prettylittleslut27
02-02-2012, 07:06 PM
So, i'm bored, at home alone, just kinda chillin and I really want some fun humiliation and punishment. Limits are in my signature.
I have a vibrating dildo, a butt plug, some rope, handcuffs, a collar, a homemade dog tail, a little duct tape, and plenty of things to improvise with.
Plus the normal household stuff of course.

I won't accept everything but I'll definitely consider things.

masterwedgie
02-02-2012, 07:11 PM
ok take that vibrating dildo insert it into your pussy then surround it with tampons and turn the dildo on high

prettylittleslut27
02-02-2012, 07:16 PM
that's a little boring. maybe I forgot to mention this, but I'm a sub, and I love bondage...

Alexax
02-02-2012, 07:18 PM
put a vibe in ur pussy, tie yourself up arms and legs spread
now turn it on high
u have to stay in place for 30 mins, try not to make a sound, or orgasm.

Mystic Gia
02-02-2012, 07:21 PM
So, i'm bored, at home alone, just kinda chillin and I really want some fun humiliation and punishment. Limits are in my signature.
I have a vibrating dildo, a butt plug, some rope, handcuffs, a collar, a homemade dog tail, a little duct tape, and plenty of things to improvise with.
Plus the normal household stuff of course.

I won't accept everything but I'll definitely consider things.

Get a glass of ice babe. along with your collar, duct tape, dildo, and some string and clothes pins if you have some.

1: Put your collar on. (get in the mood)

2: Put the string through the clothes pins before placing one on each nipple, then reach down and tie the string to your toes so the string is pulled taught. no slack

3: put as many cubes of uce in your ass as you can (as little as 2) then stick the plug in there.

4: put your dildo in your pussy as far as it can go and turn it upp on full blast.

5: put one long piece of tape over your pussy and ass hole to keep them in, then put on a pair of your skimpiest underpants. (could be difficult with the clothes pins on your nipples)

6: gag yourself with the panties you wore today and stuff them in your mouth. Tape over it afterward.

7: Write on your body with a marker. On your cheeks, right "cum here". On your belly say, "Fill me up Master". You are to pick at least one more spot on your body and write something else of your own creation and then let us know what it was.

using just your thoughts and the dildo (using no hands, and unable to leave your bed) bring yourself to an orgasm 2 times. If you fail to do this within 10 minutes, the ice (probably turned to water by now in your hot ass) stays in for 3 more hours and you have to yank the clothes pins off with your feet string. If you succeed, you can let the water out in the toilet and gently take off ONE clothes pin, the other must be pulled off.

If you do reach 2 orgasms in less than 10 minutes, keep going for the rest of the time to see how many more you can have. Let me know and I'll have a surprise for you based on the number.

Have fun. (pictures of your task would be wonderful, but not necessary.) But I will want to at least have you make an entry about how it all went, felt, ect.

Have fun.

Mystic Gia
02-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Mine took a little while to write, but I had to make it fun. ;)

prettylittleslut27
02-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Mystic Gia, I really like the idea :D I'll have to try it soon when I've got some free time.

prettylittleslut27
02-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Okay, sorry I've been gone, and I haven't had time to try the dares, but Mystic Gia I love yours, but could you modify it to be doable while I'm on my period. I don't wanna make a mess.

Mystic Gia
02-23-2012, 04:14 PM
just wait until your off your period. You can do it then.

prettylittleslut27
02-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Okay I will be trying this later on tonight and will post the results

sm_limb
02-24-2012, 05:24 AM
Ok here is one for you hope you like it:

- freeze first aid sciccors in a big block of ice.
- be sure to have all ready on for hand.
- put the big block of ice near a window streetside downstairs (curtains and so open lights on)
- get naked
- vibrator in pussy. On medium.
- tie a tight crotchrope
- tie tits of at base
- tie legs together above knee, below knee and at ankles
- get in a garbagebag and tape it shut around waist. Also tape around ankles and at knees again
- second garbage bag on top. Hole for head, arms and for each tit.
- tape bag shut at waist, neck, armpits, around each tit
- a bag over head. Hole for nose to breath.
- tape it shut around neck. Also tape over mouth and eyes.
- tie hands behind back so that you need the sciccor to get free.
- now spin around 10x and drop to the ground
- as back-up before you start call a friend to come over aprox half hour later than you think you can be free.

Have fun. Ps you are to drop about 6 metres away from iceblock so hope you crawl in right direction to find it

prettylittleslut27
02-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Alright, sm, just did your dare, and it was a whole lot of fun. (and a little scary hehe)

I did not get to freeze the scissors because I didn't have a way to and I only have one pair of scissors, but I did set them on the windowsill.

Before I did that, I cut all the necessary holes in the trash bags, then put the scissors on the windowsill. Next, I came to the other side of the room, put the vibrator in, and set it on medium. (I must say I love the feeling of having my hole filled and vibed.) Then I tied a tight crotchrope. (I had already tied my tits earlier because my master requested me to.)

Next I grabbed some rope, and tied above my knee, below my knees and at my ankles. This made it impossible to sit in any position except on my knees or on the dildo. Both positions made me very aware of the vibe. Then I grabbed the trashbag, wiggled into it, and taped it around my waist, above my knees, and at my ankles. Now it was even harder to move around, as the trashbags strained against my every movement.

But I struggled into the next trash bag, slipping my arms through the arm holes and pushing my 36D tits through the small holes I had made for them. I taped around my armpits, around both tits, and around my waist again. Finally, I pulled the last bag over my head, taped it around my neck, taped over my mouth and taped over my eyes. Struggling to find the rope, I tied my hands and spun around as well as I could (Not sure if it was 10 because I was on my knees and could not move well.) then dropped onto my elbows and knees and began to crawl. It took me a couple of tries. I bumped into the table and the wall several times, but after five minutes or so, I finally found my way to the window and struggled up onto my knees to grab the scissors with my tied hands. Then I struggled to cut my hands free first. After that it was fairly smooth sailing, as I cut down the trash bags and cut the tape off. Finally, I was free from the bags. After cleaning up, I sat down to write this report :D

Being all confined in those trash bags honestly felt fantastic. I've never done such an intense self bondage task. The entire times, the vibrations from my cunt were making my knees feel like jelly, and by the time I was done, my whole body was shaking with desire.

All in all, a great experience :D

Keep it comin with the dares guys :D

prettylittleslut27
02-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Mystic_Gia: Just did your dare

Note: I modified just a bit in order to be able to correctly do the dare because I can't cum without clitoral stimulation, so I left the vibe out to use on my clit.

So, first things first, I tied some ribbon( for lack of thin enough string) to the clothespins, put them on my nipples (ouch, it hurts of course, but in the best way), and left the string dangling. Next, I pushed three ice cubes into my ass, which was all I could stand, and put the butt plug in. Afterwards, I taped across my ass, leaving the vibe out. Then I tied the strings to my toes, and pulled a see through lace Bra and panty set over it all. Lastly, I shoved the panties I wore today in my mouth and taped over them. Finally, I wrote "Fill me up master" on my tummy and "cum here" on both cheeks. Next I set my timer, and laid down with my vibe.

As always, it took me a little while, and a lot of struggling and dirty thoughts I finally came for the first time (I am sadly one of those unlucky girls who doesn't cum easily).
I managed two more times before the timer went off and when I was finished, I gently took one clip off my nipple, and pulled the other one off with my toes. That definitely stung, but hey gotta follow directions. Now, as soon as I finish this post, I'm gonna run to the bathroom and and release all this water filling up my ass.

It was a great dare. I love the feeling of being gagged and writing on myself always gets me really hot. The pressure on my nipples was just enough to hurt while still turning me on a lot.
I love this dare.

Okay, keep em comin :D

sm_limb
02-28-2012, 08:36 AM
ok how about this?
- get the curtains closed of streetview window (pref the one in livingroom)
- lights on.
- place sciccor on other end of room.
- tie tits of at base.
- 3 icecubes in ass and plug it with plug lol
- 4 icecubes in pussy.
- tight crotchrope. vibrator between rope and clit on medium.
- write on tits: slut for you
- write on forehead: i want cum
- tie on curtains a rope but so that if you would pull back you open them.
- get a broomhandle, tie ankles to it so that feet are max wide.
- tie the rope to your tits.
- stuff pantie in mouth and tape it shut.
- earplugs in and blindfold on.
- hands tied behind back
- you are to stand like that until you came 2x.
- now you have a choice, wait until some one finds you like that when they enter house or back up to get sciccor, but than you open the curtains.
have fun

prettylittleslut27
02-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Unfortunately, i can't afford to go all out like that. I'm renting a room from an elderly lady and as much i love the idea of a dare like this, I don't want to risk losing my room ya know?

sm_limb
02-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Unfortunately, i can't afford to go all out like that. I'm renting a room from an elderly lady and as much i love the idea of a dare like this, I don't want to risk losing my room ya know?
do it on a day she is out lol

prettylittleslut27
03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't know her schedule so I can't be sure how long shes gone whenever she does leave

sm_limb
03-04-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't know her schedule so I can't be sure how long shes gone whenever she does leave
maybe a good friends house were you can do it?
or even a very cheap motel lol?