PDA

View Full Version : Dorm to myself

Audiodriver
02-02-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm gonna have the room to myself tomorrow night. I've always been interested in being a male submissive, but never exercised it. I have a lot of web and leather belts in my drawer, and would like to explore it some more. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do on my own?

Bondage
Light pain

Dislikes
Pee
Poop
Humiliation
Public

Interested in anal but unsure

Keep in mind I only have basic dorm room things...

Audiodriver
02-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Anyone? Ive been pretty bad...

darefan150
02-03-2012, 02:37 PM
all you can drink tonight is cum

Pet Phoenix
02-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Find two phallic objects, you may want to run down the shop and get a couple of bananas or a couple of cucumbers. Ease one into your ass so that you can 'bounce' or ride it, possibly just against the floor or something while you are kneeling. The second one you are to spend an entire 20 minutes giving your absolute best attempt at complete oral satisfaction. Love that cucumber/banana/or whatever else it is you're using, with your tongue like there is no tomorrow. Imagine you are kneeling between two big male masters, your evening will be spent pleasuring them and doing everything you can to keep them happy. This oral loving while the other gently stuffs your rear is just the warm up. ;)

Audiodriver
02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Crap is there anything else I can use for me bum? It's too late to go out (no transportation). Maybe like water bottles or something?

Audiodriver
02-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Worst comes to worse I can do that tomorrow night. I should be able to get a banana tomorrow

Pet Phoenix
02-04-2012, 05:43 AM
heh, that's the thing, I don't know what you have around, you'll have to find something suitable ^^ it doesn't matter what it is :3