PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in US (serious replies only)

zoomzoom134
02-02-2012, 01:10 AM
18/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in US (serious replies only)

Hello Everyone,

This is part 2 of my search for slaves. My first search can be seen here (I changed significantly since I posted that ad): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=93029

About me: I am an 18 year old master. I know that is young. Unlike a typical young person, I am fairly intelligent and hard working. I use to be in ROTC (Reserve Officer Training Core) but I decided to not go into the military. I have experience working with slaves, but I am always testing new and innovative ways to manage slaves. I would not consider myself very dominant. I would let you decide for yourself.

1. I do not like to be talked down too, so I will never do it you.
2. I am very flexible, my punishments and sessions are based on the slave.
3. I am not interested in short term relationships; I am rather interested in long term.
4. I am inpatient, if I assign a task, or want your attention; I expect it to be given to me immediately.
5. Your real life comes first, I understand. I will never ask you to do anything that could permanently destroy your life.

I am would be pleased to open the door to an offline relationship. If you live near San Antonio, Texas please PM me right away.

If you are interested in being a slave then read my rules below:
1. You must not be afraid to send photos, webcam sessions immediately on contact.
2. You must be physically fit. (Like me)
3. If you are officially accepted as a slave, I want a phone number. You must be able to answer it on a daily basis.
4. You are here to serve me, and my interest. You give up the right to your own personal freedom. Every slave must take an oath before officially being accepted as a slave.
5. I would like a long term relationship, but 6 months is sufficient.
6.You must have skype, if you don’t already have it then get it.
7. Blackmail is absolutely mandatory.

If you are still interested in being my slave PM me a short description of yourself. Put your age and weight. If you send me a picture, you will be given more consideration then other applications.

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you guys.
Any updates will be posted below.

zoomzoom134
02-03-2012, 12:40 PM
I got a few responses, and I am following up on those people. More applications are welcomed!

zoomzoom134
02-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Please make sure to read the entire article.
I am still looking.

zoomzoom134
03-01-2012, 04:30 PM
OK, keep em coming. Remember skinny +blackmail are very important. Contact me back. If you aren't ready for the big leagues don't bother! Dedication will be required.