PDA

View Full Version : Lines?

meeacaroline
01-31-2012, 12:40 PM
I have trouble paying attention in class. That isn't what I'm asking for punishment for though. I listen in class and then meet with a tutor. I have a system and I'm passing so that doesn't seem to be an issue to me.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is something to do while in class. It seems writing lines would be an easy thing. I have trouble of thinking them up for myself so I'm asking for your help. Lines to make me horny, or humiliate me, or punish me in some way. Just to pass some time.

I will probably be using linepunishment.com most of the time. You are welcome to set it up yourself and then give me the code. I think it works that way. Or you can just tell me what to write and how many times and you're welcome to specify how long I have to do it. Although some of my classes are only 50 minutes long, so please keep that in mind.

DerbySubMale
02-01-2012, 11:59 AM
I will probably be using linepunishment.com most of the time. You are welcome to set it up yourself and then give me the code. I think it works that way. Or you can just tell me what to write and how many times and you're welcome to specify how long I have to do it. Although some of my classes are only 50 minutes long, so please keep that in mind.

What is your user name on http://www.linepunishment.com/?

meeacaroline
02-02-2012, 03:58 PM
My username is meeacaroline (almost) everywhere, and linepunishment includes that.

toto75
02-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Hello,
I want you to run the following task : 0530UK0RDS6.
Start it at the beginning of a session. It is scheduled to last 50 minutes.
If you do more than 10 mistakes, or if you cannot achieve it on time, you will get an additional punishment.
Please send me a PM once you are done with it.
Master Marc

meeacaroline
02-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Thank you Master Marc

Duncan007
02-26-2012, 06:13 PM
0V33Y2MDJ8Y Should take you 50 minutes, if you can't complete it, or make 12+ errors report back for a further punishment, and pm when task complete

sm_limb
02-28-2012, 08:23 AM
here is your task 01Y07W4KZY2
have fun. oohh and you better not lie when doing the task lol

meeacaroline
02-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Thank you two. I will be doing them as soon as midterms are over with.

DerbySubMale
04-26-2012, 07:04 AM
www.linepunishment.com appears to be back now but it's not working properly. I can create a task but not run one. D'oh!

Bubuk
04-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Do this lines task.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=81507

I can't fit this task in line punishment.com
So do handwrite.
You must do this task whole week.
If you want have day without doing this task, you must write some lines in advance.