PDA

View Full Version : How do I find a sub woman who will strip on cam?

quizmaster
01-31-2012, 09:08 AM
I would love to have an online dare relationship with a submissive woman, either short-term or long-term - I think I am a naturally creative person, and can come up with all sorts of tasks for a submissive woman to perform, which she will enjoy. However, as part of this relationship, I really want the woman to be prepared to strip on cam. All of my posted dares involve webcam stripping (such as my latest one, the Cough Candy Cam Dare, right back to my first, The Gameshow Dare) and I am fascinated by the idea of themed undressing. But it is SOOOOO difficult to find a woman who will do this. A recent dare relationship ended because, although the woman would do virtually anything else, she would not do pics or cam. I suppose most women think that, if they strip on cam, it will be recorded, and end up being posted on the web, and haunt their lives forever. I have not the slightest inclination to do this - I just want a private one-to-one relationship. How do I find a woman who will satisfy my desires?

All advice and suggestions appreciated.

SubMissChievous
01-31-2012, 03:44 PM
I suppose most women think that, if they strip on cam, it will be recorded, and end up being posted on the web, and haunt their lives forever.

I don't know if that's what most women think but you know... it happens. Sure, most guys would not do that but there are always a few bad apples to spoil it for others.

But the reason why many girls won't is because that's not really something that we would do right from the start of a relationship or have a relationship based on that. Even submissives: we are not all exhibitionists. And I think that's more what you:re looking for than a sub, at least judging from your post. It does exists but these people are a minority in a group that is already outnumbered in a primarily male place.

So as for how to find such a person the only advice is the same for everyone who asks "how do I find..." Lots of patience, perseverence and networking.

quizmaster
01-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Many thanks for that post. It is certainly true that I want to watch a woman undressing, but I am perfectly willing to wait for that to happen, and give a woman all sorts of sub tasks before she feels ready to strip for me.

And yes the bad apples do spoil things for others. The only thing I can say in response is that life cannot be risk-free, I can never 100% prove that I am a "good apple"...but maybe there are some women who, in the words of the famous Abba song, will "Take a Chance on Me". But how do I find such a person? I can't help feeling she must be out there somewhere, but where?

sweetsong
02-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Haha this thread makes me laugh.

Sweetsy tip: Women get naked for a boy either because they have feelings for him or they're getting paid.

Invest in a relationship or invest in a hooker. ;D

quizmaster
02-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the post Sweetsong, but there are two things to say. Firstly, I would love to have an online relationship. Secondly, it is not true to say that women get naked only because they have feelings for a boy or because they are getting paid - there were two previous occasions when women DID strip for me, as one of my dares, simply because they liked the experience. (Specifically, it was The Gameshow Dare, which was the first dare I posted on this site.) The problem is that it is difficult to find women who will do such a thing - but it is not impossible.

DancingBear
02-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Make an ad.

yep

quizmaster
02-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Thanks for that, Dancing Bear. I did post an ad on Getdare. Specifically, this is what I put:

"Male seeking female who will do strip dares on cam

I am fascinated by variations on a theme: the 1001 ways in which a woman can slowly, teasingly undress!

I have posted a number of dares now, all of which involve a woman stripping on cam. My first was The Gameshow Dare:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31634

My most recent is The English Exam Punishment Dare:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=93464

I have, however, been disappointed by the fact that, for the most part, these have remained "theoretical dares" - only a couple of women have actually accepted a dare, and had the courage to go through with it.

I would truly love to find a woman who would be willing to do some stripping dares on cam - and not just the ones I have posted. There are many dares which I think could be the "exclusive property" of the daree, that is, never to be repeated, and never to be posted on this site... "

However, I didn't get a single reply. I was really disappointed.

sweetsong
02-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Haha. I'm not surprised. It's just the way we females are. ;D Try advertising for stripping guys? :P

quizmaster
02-05-2012, 12:51 PM
No, you can't get away with sweeping generalisations about "just the way we females are", Sweetsong. After all, Dancing Bear, who suggested that I advertise, is female herself.

peaceful_soul
02-16-2012, 05:37 PM
There are plenty of submissive women on cam at cam4.com

(This was not a commercial, as much as it may sound like one lol)

BeEfToFu
02-22-2012, 05:20 AM
I just want a private one-to-one relationship. How do I find a woman who will satisfy my desires?

As a relatively new dominant I may have lucked out but I thought I would share a couple of experiences with you.

Scenario 1. Submissive pushes limit
A submissive who listed photos/cam as a limit has recently pushed her own boundaries. Originally I'd asked her to take a few photos of herself (a while ago now) and they were used in a few of her tasks. After a failed task I used the threat of having to send one of those photos as a 'punishment' and motivation not to forget future tasks.

She was okay with this punishment as she felt it equitable (i.e. I'm not forcibly pushing her limit and I'm very fair with my tasks) and also wanted to push herself to become a better submissive. After failing a task she then send the photo through.

Scenario 2. Submissive unknowingly becomes submissive
A switch listed a profile on another website and I sent her a message just letting her know that her profile was relatively incomplete and that it would probably not attract what she was seeking.

Eventually, as friends (no intention of a dom/sub relationship) we were just chatting on voice when she was curious as to what I looked like. At this point for a submissive I usually would not show my face however given it was just casual conversation (without sexual undertones) it seemed innocently harmless.

A short while later she asked why I thought she was more submissive than switch and so I gave her a few tasks to tease her and well... Shortly thereafter she was somewhat exposed.

Conclusion
In the first scenario a large amount of trust was required before this is even viable and it only works if the submissive wants to push her limits. In the second, it's really a chance encounter where the comfort of webcam comes prior to the dominant/submissive relationship. If I had told her I wanted to be her dominant I think she would have been averse to webcamming. Also note that the webcam went both ways thereby also building trust - she knows that I am who I say I am.

Also, I'll have to ask my submissive but I suspect the submissive in Scenario 1 may actually webcam if I really really really pushed the point. However, I've no intention of forcing her limits like that :)

quizmaster
03-23-2012, 03:26 AM
Many thanks for those contributions Peaceful Soul and BeEfToFu - my apologies for not responding sooner, but I have been away for several weeks, and then had computer problems when I returned.

At the moment, I am delighted to say that I think I have found a woman who will strip on cam, but by a different route: she is a apparently a slave, and her master has been in touch with me, and wants to put her forward as a contestant in the "Gameshow Dare" which I posted here some time ago. This seems an entirely genuine approaach, and I am really looking forward to setting up the game. At the moment her pussy is shaved, and her master and I need to fix a date, but as soon as that happens, she will start growing her pussy hair, which is a preference of mine. If any other masters wish to put their slaves forward for the game, I will be delighted to hear from them!

BeEfToFu
03-23-2012, 05:22 AM
Many thanks for those contributions Peaceful Soul and BeEfToFu - my apologies for not responding sooner, but I have been away for several weeks, and then had computer problems when I returned.

At the moment, I am delighted to say that I think I have found a woman who will strip on cam, but by a different route: she is a apparently a slave, and her master has been in touch with me, and wants to put her forward as a contestant in the "Gameshow Dare" which I posted here some time ago. This seems an entirely genuine approaach, and I am really looking forward to setting up the game. At the moment her pussy is shaved, and her master and I need to fix a date, but as soon as that happens, she will start growing her pussy hair, which is a preference of mine. If any other masters wish to put their slaves forward for the game, I will be delighted to hear from them!

No problems. And sounds good. All the best with all of that.

See.. All this stuff happens when you are not looking :)