PDA

View Full Version : Media/Art Thread

adisney
03-20-2008, 01:38 PM
Just an idea.... why doesnt getdare have an art/media thread for us more "artistic" people?
I think Getdare should add one.

Davros
03-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Just an idea.... why doesnt getdare have an art/media thread for us more "artistic" people?
I think Getdare should add one.

You could use the Lounge and create a massive Art/Media thread there. Wouldn't need a section. Also, no disrespect, but as this is the first time it's been suggested (it's a good suggestion too!) I'd assume it isn't that sought-after. But still, sounds good!

TheLittleStrawberry
03-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Well the thing is... I thought about this before... But to show off my artwork here is the same as posting personal info... If someone I know, stumbles on this site, and sees my artwork, he/she will know it's me, and what am I gonna explain then?

zeketheorc
03-21-2008, 09:23 AM
I guess this is a difficult question to answer. The lounge is for items that are more free for all, but the more discussions in the lounge the less people will focus on the real site. I know there are plenty of art sites out there from traditional art like photography drawing etc to coding and web design. Maybe a link or something in your profile to an external link focusing on the topic or something? Either way its really all up to the mods.

depp
03-28-2008, 10:32 AM
I like this idea. Expect a media section to pop up sometime soon after I have a chance to kick how it will work around in my head.

Davros
03-28-2008, 12:22 PM
I like this idea. Expect a media section to pop up sometime soon after I have a chance to kick how it will work around in my head.

Heck, that must be Project #5000! The future of getDare sounds awesome! :D

johnny_c18
03-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Well the thing is... I thought about this before... But to show off my artwork here is the same as posting personal info... If someone I know, stumbles on this site, and sees my artwork, he/she will know it's me, and what am I gonna explain then?

If someone you know stumbles on this site...then you have a potential new member/game partner.
-John

purplepeopleatur
03-29-2008, 02:27 AM
post some art people!

tissue13
03-29-2008, 02:54 AM
i can make a little heart : <3 :D

Davros
03-29-2008, 07:47 AM
post some art people!

I'm sure they will... when the area gets made.

lucky
03-29-2008, 06:34 PM

I agree, my art involves faking photos. Of course I have to think of something totally new to do around to avoid my mind limited friends recognizing my old work and tell me "wow! you are Lucky? damn tell me more about your posts on this forum". They've discovered a blog of mine anyway... I had to delete some articles about my job because of them;)

PS I'm very curious, strawberry: would you share a single artwork with me and I share one of mine? Just none of us publish them anywhere. Just for a bit of chatting about art (different continents so no worry).

Ghost
03-29-2008, 09:00 PM
I agree
Art... wow that be mad cool
Show your dares and express what your body, mind, ,and heart has to say
what kind of dare can be involve with art?

Roswell
03-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Paint with your genitals? o_o

slavesebi
04-07-2008, 09:24 AM
i can make a little heart : <3 :D

I can make a rose...

@>>----->>>>-----------------

:D