PDA

View Full Version : Phone orgasm

anonimousbob
03-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Basically for this dare you must set your phone to vibrate, hold it against your groin, or just stick it inside your undies.

Now phone your mobile until your orgasm, make a note of how many times you have to phone before you orgasm, now this is how many hours you must go commando. Alternatively wear the opposite sex's undies for that long

mschooler
03-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Actually, this might not be a very good idea. Research has prooven that cells phone CAN stop people from having kids. But not just men, wemen too!

lucky
03-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Actually, this might not be a very good idea. Research has prooven that cells phone CAN stop people from having kids. But not just men, wemen too!

And so does eating microwave products and McDonalds hamburgers. And having a mobile phone would give you brain cancer. Another studies.

Whats the difference when holding the cell phone in the back of your pants or in your panties? You hear the noise in the computer speakers when you are called by someone so you should know the radiation area is bigger enough.

So please, stop with these weird health issues or I would dare you to eat a raw egg and let you think it has salmonella inside and you should drop dead.:D

AM.PM
03-21-2008, 06:22 PM
i made my friend do this once but i dont think she had and orgasm and since i didnt make her do it for that long she still might have a chance at having kids.

Bebe_Gurl
03-21-2008, 11:18 PM
i made my friend do this once but i dont think she had and orgasm and since i didnt make her do it for that long she still might have a chance at having kids.

O you're o so kind, just to let all you people know, I'm the friend and still fertile. But now I'm unsure if this si safe or not...O and i posted a dare similar to this Called "phone alarm" I's just in a different situation.

Lollipop
03-22-2008, 05:32 AM

What research is that? because i sure haven't heard that before.
i am sure many MANY people have done this without problem.

Anyway...
Basically for this dare you must set your phone to vibrate, hold it against your groin, or just stick it inside your undies.

Now phone your mobile until your orgasm, make a note of how many times you have to phone before you orgasm, now this is how many hours you must go commando. Alternatively wear the opposite sex's undies for that long
Yeah this is a pretty good idea, i've heard something similiar before but the commando part or opposite sex's undies would add to the fun of it :)

lucky
03-24-2008, 04:09 PM
actually if you cannot set on continuous vibration.. its hard to get to orgasm.

And regarding health it has been discussed... holding it into your pockets in your pants have the same effect as holding into your pants. Radiations blablabla... Better not have a cell phone at all.