PDA

View Full Version : help my misstress

dakinematt
01-30-2012, 12:17 PM
my misstress has asked me to find painful and humiliating dares and punishments for her bitch who can not listen

Counterfeit_Fantasy
01-30-2012, 03:14 PM
You may want to learn how to spell Mistress, just as a courtesy. There is also a forum for requesting punishment that you may want to look at, as currently, you're in the wrong section. Link below:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47

As a personal note, that you may or may not want to think about is that when requesting, it's advised you list your limits and cause for needing one. And my personal bias is that it's your mistress's job to find or make a punishment, and her lack of doing so is a reflection on her laziness and irresponsibility in taking care of you. If she expect you to "listen" then why is she making you listen to other people's dares/punishments rather than her own? I guess that it is "humiliating" asking strangers for dares, but she should at least take the time to read over your topic message and get fer fill in.

fireman
01-30-2012, 07:54 PM
Get a piece of cardboard. Cut it to fit you butt. Take a pack of thumb tacks and push them in the cardboard. Use thicker cardboard so only a little sticks through. Now go sit naked on the board and write 500 times I love my mistress and I will listen to her. Not listening makes me a bad slut and I deserve whatever she does to me. While you sit there you must either sit on dick and balls or find someway to apply pressure down on them while you write