PDA

View Full Version : Required Punishment for Misdemeanor

ReesesPersonalSlave
01-30-2012, 05:32 AM
Ok, here goes. I've recently been collared. I have little experience and I was told I wasn't allowed to orgasm without permission.
Well I did. And thought I could get away with it, but guilt got too much when my Master was being nice to me, rewarding me, and I confessed.
But in addition to this, and my Master's already angry state, I missed a session with him - I wasn't able to provide a good excuse as to why I wasn't online.
He's pretty annoyed at me right now. And wants some suggestions on punishment.

Now I've no 'toys' - but house hold items could be used as an improvisation.
I have limits - which include feet, cum eating, family, animals, scat/piss, high pain. Public.
I have been given suggestions for what my punishment could focus on:
-bondage
-moderate pain
-enema [obviously a punishment one]
-anal/pussy pain
-spanking

It goes without saying, I'm currently on a period of orgasm/masturbation denial - which is torture enough.
But after this period of time, the punishment will be administered.

Items I have - bondage tape, and house hold items. I have to keep things confined to one room.

I am very open minded, and willing to try new things.
But ultimately, I will not be the one deciding which punishment I will be receiving.

I hope you can help my Master with this one.

fireman
01-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Get a piece of cardboard. Cut it to fit you butt. Take a pack of thumb tacks and push them in the cardboard. Use thicker cardboard so only a little sticks through. Now go sit naked on the board and write 500 times I love my master and I will not lie. Lying makes me a bad slut and I deserve whatever he does to me.

ReesesPersonalSlave
01-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Master smiled broadly when he read this one, I think it's a contender, but he said I'll be giving myself a spanking first before having to sit on the cardboard in order to make it more uncomfortable. He also appreciates how you choose a very long sentence to write, as it means I can't cheat by just doing all one lined sentences all down the page.
He plans to have me sit and write lines whilst he watches online, and I'll have to scan each page and send them to him, with numbered lines to ensure I don't just send him one scanned page numerous times.

Keep the suggestions coming.

fireman
01-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Master smiled broadly when he read this one, I think it's a contender, but he said I'll be giving myself a spanking first before having to sit on the cardboard in order to make it more uncomfortable. He also appreciates how you choose a very long sentence to write, as it means I can't cheat by just doing all one lined sentences all down the page.
He plans to have me sit and write lines whilst he watches online, and I'll have to scan each page and send them to him, with numbered lines to ensure I don't just send him one scanned page numerous times.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Thank you its good to here positive things like that.

Pet Phoenix
01-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Ohhh that's just mean :mad: with the card and the thumb tacks O.o I hope I never have to do that one. Humm.. I think I'm already helping out with your enema ^^ get back to me on that one and I'll do what I can to help. Besides that I'll venture a nice simple, tried and tested suggestion; take something like a carrot, or possibly bigger, like a cucumber or something. Whatever you use you may need two of them ;) one for each hole. Coat them nice and generously in toothpaste before inserting them, be sure to leave them in until the sensation has subsided.

Narria
01-30-2012, 04:59 PM
you should give your self a cold enema and hold it why your writing if you let any of it out you have to start over

DerbySubMale
01-31-2012, 10:10 AM
Ooooh, I agree with Pet Phoenix. I hope I never have to do that thumbtack one and 500 long lines will take ages.

So to start with, go get your hairbrush, strip yourself naked, and 100 swats with the hairbrush on each buttock.

Now, still naked, grab your butt-plug (or cucumber or carrot if you don't have a butt-plug), a small coin, and a timer. Insert your butt-plug/cucumber/carrot. Set the timer for 30 minutes. Now stand up against a wall as close to a corner of the room as you can. Place the small coin against the wall at nose height and hold it there with your nose only. Your hands should be placed on your head and cannot be used to hold the coin. Your feet should be about two foot apart.

There should be nothing to distract you either - TV off, Music off, etc. Gives you plenty of time to think about why you are being punished.

Now you must stay there until the timer buzzes (half an hour elapses) holding the coin against the wall with your nose all the time. If the coin drops, or the butt-plug/cucumber/carrot falls out, you must spank each bottom cheek twenty times with the hair brush and then resume your corner time, resetting the timer for a further 30 minutes.

This punishment does not end until you have successfully stood against the wall for 30 minutes without the coin dropping.

ReesesPersonalSlave
03-14-2012, 02:36 PM
I want to thank you for all your replies,
Well thank you on my master's behalf.
It hurt me a lot..

We tried the thumb tack one, ouchie.
but he never made me wait the entire time...
I've had my fair share of enemas since,
milk, cold cold coooold water, and also a hot soapy one..
all as uncomfortable as the last.

took me three attempts to get a full half hour at the wall,
and my knees hurt so much :(
you're all perfectly cruel!

I was also then finally "rewarded" at the end of my punishment with masturbating for 20 minutes, yes... TWENTY minutes, where I was forced to edge myself but not cum, before having to put on 3 pairs of panties - duct taping each one separately to my leg to ensure I went to bed without pleasuring myself... and my hands had to remain self-bondage tied to my head board, and no covers.

Overall a long and humbling experience, I definitely learnt my lesson for this misdemeanor ...