PDA

View Full Version : What is Humiliation for you?

MM18
03-20-2008, 04:19 AM
Some slaves list as their likes "humiliation" . Yet when I ask what they mean by that, often all I get is an I don't know. Humiliation can be obviously public humiliation or personal humiliation. Slaves and subs, if one of your likes is humiliation, please tell me what form this humiliation takes, how is should be done or carried out, where and when etc. I am looking for responses from both males and females so please put your age and sex at the start of your response.

long
10-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Monthly, get taken a warehouse, told to strip, and three men tie me to a chair, on my knees and I am forced to orally and anally please them, minimum time taken 1 hour

With three rules:
1. don't cum in my mouth,
2. go deep and as hard as you want, for as long as you want, I can't tell you when to stop, and
3. if i pull away slap me and put it back in.

Take photos and video and post on web

Caseopia
10-31-2009, 07:53 AM
Female

Humiliation to me is anything degrading. When my master inspects my naked body looking at his prize. Begging to masturbate. Kneeling whilst looking into his eyes kills me every time especialy when i'm forced to beg like that because of how powerful he looks. Generally anything degrading. My pup play I find to be humiliating as well as age play and also dirty talk "Stupid bitch why didn't you adress me properly!?" etc. :D any more Q's please just ask =)

walapalooo
11-08-2009, 11:14 AM
16/M/USA

i agree with caseopia. When i say i like humiliation, i like doing things that have the risk of getting me caught and are degrading. Things like this include doing dares in public especially that could ruin my reputation. Bondage dares in public or near my house with a risk of getting me caught. Walking around the town or being forced to wear nothing but female clothing outside the safety of my own home. The degrading part would also include things that would make me utterly helpless and the other person in control. Degrading would also be like making me do things like something gay.. or people having blackmail... stuff liek that.. hope that clears anything up.

casimir
11-01-2010, 08:28 PM
25 male

When I think of humiliation I think of mostly Desegregation. being told to do degrading stuff like playing with poo or being covered in piss or being forced to admit loudly clearly and proudly that I am a filthy dog or a shit eater or something else when its true. wearing panties or diapers also qualifies in my book. I would also count drinking from the toilet a eating form a dish and licking strange things all as degrading and there for humiliating. any thing that would be embarrassing is also humiliating in my book. I hope this helps you out *wags*

oh and before i forget gags, not being able to talk and the forced drool are just hot and very humbling and humiliating

Calimero
11-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Before I start.. I am 34 and female..

I have to say that my Master isnt really into having me humiliated.. but things that I would Say humiliated me are being made to admit my mistakes.. Or get someone else to administer a punishment. I would hate that.

I get excited about the risk of being caught while out in public, so can not really count that.

I cant really think of anything else as Master does not believe that humiliating or degrading me helps to train an obedient and Loyal slave.

Posh
11-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Well for me humiliation is anything like being seen naked, crossdressed, being seen doing humiliating activities such as masturbation anal or a punishment. The more people that see me the more humiliated I am but there is good humiliation and bad humiliation. I like it when the people are in on it. When they know and want to watch I like it but I don't like it when they are just random people or they disapprove of what I'm doing.