PDA

View Full Version : Fill an empty jug of milk

Zod
01-29-2012, 10:02 AM
With your own cum it has to be a big one to and then you after it's full you drink some in a small glass everyday morning, lunch and afternoon.

daremaster 1
01-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Sounds easy enough, I'll keep it in mind.

qwertypete
01-29-2012, 11:08 AM
Sounds easy enough, I'll keep it in mind.

Sounds easy to you? Unless you can produce one cup a day, good luck to you! Sounds like that'll take a year!!

Pet Phoenix
01-29-2012, 01:50 PM
If attempting this, be wary that I'm fairly sure cum stored for more than something like 12 hours just out in the open can be dangerous in that it begins to harbour bacteria. I know after a day it starts to get to be pretty foul stuff at any rate :s freeze or refrigerate to extend its life.

daremaster 1
01-29-2012, 03:57 PM
If attempting this, be wary that I'm fairly sure cum stored for more than something like 12 hours just out in the open can be dangerous in that it begins to harbour bacteria. I know after a day it starts to get to be pretty foul stuff at any rate :s freeze or refrigerate to extend its life.

Then I might change my mind about doing this:(

I dont want to harm someone in the proces.

Pet Phoenix
01-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Then I might change my mind about doing this:(

I dont want to harm someone in the proces.

Heh XD sorry to ruin the fun, trust me though, it would take some guts to stomach trying to drink some cum that's been out a while >< I know what it goes like. One way you could do similar would be to keep cumming into an ice cube tray and keep the cum frozen, then when you've filled the tray tip all the cum cubes out and you'd have like a jug of cum to enjoy ^^ just you'd have to suck on it instead of drinking it down.

Zod
01-29-2012, 04:56 PM

:eek: In which case people DONT DO IT!!!

daremaster 1
01-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Heh XD sorry to ruin the fun, trust me though, it would take some guts to stomach trying to drink some cum that's been out a while >< I know what it goes like. One way you could do similar would be to keep cumming into an ice cube tray and keep the cum frozen, then when you've filled the tray tip all the cum cubes out and you'd have like a jug of cum to enjoy ^^ just you'd have to suck on it instead of drinking it down.

No, I'm glad you said it before something happened. You did the best thing.

WowwieGoesWoof
01-29-2012, 07:37 PM

Or once you are ready let the amount you need stay in the fridge over night to defrost, that way it will be preserved enough in the cold to both melt, and be stable. If you leave it out you may wind up with a little frankenstein project LOL!

Pet Phoenix
01-30-2012, 04:17 PM
If you leave it out you may wind up with a little frankenstein project LOL!

It'sssssss AAALLIIIIIIIIIVVEEEEEEEEEE D: *Thunderclap, lightingflash*...

Sorry XP couldn't resist, Hahaha.