PDA

View Full Version : Lay Some on me!!!

Bebe_Gurl
03-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Ok, tonite, and every nite until Tues. I will be alone in my bedroom for roughly 3-6 hours. I know that there are tons of posts like this, but I would like some personal to me. Anything that is in my limits will be accepted and I will do most of them (as many as I have time for) and I will post how they go here. So All info you might need to know is in my sig, so lay some on me and keep 'em commin!!!

MM18
03-19-2008, 06:47 PM
Shave your pussy bald.

whatnowhey
03-19-2008, 07:09 PM
plug your pussy with you fav vibrator set on high till you have multiple ogasms

Bebe_Gurl
03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
plug your pussy with you fav vibrator set on high till you have multiple ogasms

Don't own a vibrator...anything else?

AM.PM
03-19-2008, 09:28 PM
call kurt and tell him u looooovvve himmmm and want to mary him and snog him.lol i am not seroius cause im not that mean. although u should brake dance and film it then put it on you-tube.lol

zeketheorc
03-21-2008, 05:04 AM
call kurt and tell him u looooovvve himmmm and want to mary him and snog him.lol i am not seroius cause im not that mean. although u should brake dance and film it then put it on you-tube.lol

to make it more embarrassing you should do the break dance video in just a bra and panty or put a video up of a friend pantsing you

Bebe_Gurl
03-21-2008, 11:09 PM
to make it more embarrassing you should do the break dance video in just a bra and panty or put a video up of a friend pantsing you

Sereously,? do yo people really want to see me breakdance? or get pantsed?
O btw, don't be shy and give me some more dares thanks for your ideas so far. O and i thought shaving was included in permenent, so i did not shave my pussy...

AM.PM
03-21-2008, 11:11 PM
how about this have your friends blind fold you to a chair and let them do whatever they want with you .for example:

draw on you
shave your eyebrows
cut your hair or take a picture of you nude strapped to a chair.

Bebe_Gurl
03-21-2008, 11:14 PM
how about this have your friends blind fold you to a chair and let them do whatever they want with you .for example:

draw on you
shave your eyebrows
cut your hair or take a picture of you nude strapped to a chair.

I just said i don't do shaving and do you think I'd really let you near my hair with sizzors? I happen to enjoy my inverted brunette bob...

mafiaka
03-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Do I understand it well that you do not mind doing dares in front of (or even involving) some of your friends ? So variations on 'have your friends tie you to a chair and...' are still an option ?

Just to see what is possible...

Bebe_Gurl
03-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Do I understand it well that you do not mind doing dares in front of (or even involving) some of your friends ? So variations on 'have your friends tie you to a chair and...' are still an option ?

Just to see what is possible...

Very true. I would consider other variations of this that doesen't invoulve my hair.

mafiaka
03-22-2008, 11:02 AM
In that case you might want to try this dare (I originally offered it to the daregirls, but it did not really fit their limits) :

You will become the dessert plate on which dessert will be served for two friends of yours. Dessert consists of vanilla ice cream, warm chocolate sauce, banana chunks, and whipped cream. Of course you have to be completely naked while serving as plate ; your two friends can eat it from your body. And yes, they can use a spoon.

What do you think ?

Ghost
03-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Another dare...

dare you to spend an Hour of that time giving yourself a good workout
some Aerobics can work... and if not.. running in place for 30 to 40 mins

Something else you can do.. is to wear certain kind of clothes during the work out.. like jeans or really short skirts.. so if someone comes in.. or if you really work your self out.. might bring you some excitement

MM18
03-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Wow I always thought that hair grew back after being shaved, thus shaving is not permanent, just temporary, guess I am wrong, OMG you mean if I shave my face I won't ever have to shave again????? YESSSSSSS :) :)

Bebe_Gurl
03-22-2008, 08:50 PM
In that case you might want to try this dare (I originally offered it to the daregirls, but it did not really fit their limits) :

You will become the dessert plate on which dessert will be served for two friends of yours. Dessert consists of vanilla ice cream, warm chocolate sauce, banana chunks, and whipped cream. Of course you have to be completely naked while serving as plate ; your two friends can eat it from your body. And yes, they can use a spoon.

What do you think ?

I love this 1!!! Thank u!!

mafiaka
03-22-2008, 11:37 PM
I love this 1!!! Thank u!!

In that case I am expecting a full account of the experience! :p

Here is another suggestion: have your arms taped to your sides for the entire evening, and then try to follow your normal routine. You can stay naked, you can wear clothes, but whatever you need to do, you do it without using your arms (and hands). Wearing pants may seem a good choice, but what about going to the toilet ? Can you use your feet or your mouth to grab stuff ? Can you write a post on GetDare ? Can you masturbate and cum ? Etc...

For safety reasons (and to get some souvenirs for afterwards): you might want to make sure there is someone with you the entire time...

Robot
03-23-2008, 03:42 AM
This one needs good timing.
Get completely naked and oil yourself up. Do this about half an hour before somebody comes home(if you know when this is)
Get a candle or something to stick up your ass en play with yourself.
You are aloud to cum when you here the frontdoor opening.
Only then can you quickly get dressed.

I dare you.

Bebe_Gurl
03-23-2008, 09:59 AM
This one needs good timing.
Get completely naked and oil yourself up. Do this about half an hour before somebody comes home(if you know when this is)
Get a candle or something to stick up your ass en play with yourself.
You are aloud to cum when you here the frontdoor opening.
Only then can you quickly get dressed.

I dare you.

ooh, this could be really risky, especially with my no family limit...