PDA

View Full Version : Under Her Collar

Mr_nice_guy
01-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Taken from http://underhercollar.blogspot.com/

Declaration of Total Submission: Requesting the Collar

Here follows my declaration of total domination to the perfect Mistress Raven sent today the 28th of January 2012. Every word present, was written by my hand and mine alone all punishments and vows of submission have come from my own mind formed from my personal desire to be dominated.

I tried as hard as I could to put my feelings regarding “total submission” into words, after many redrafts and most of Saturday spent in contemplation, this was the best I could do, though I feel my words can never really express my desire to have Mistress Raven lead my life, and my joy at being at the end of her leash.

"Most Divine Mistress Raven,

With this letter I forthwith declare my absolute submission to your will and will this day forth do everything within my ability to live under your rules any failure of which I will honestly and dutifully inform you of and accept any of the resulting consequences without protest or question.

I pledge to report to you everyday detailing my life under your servitude and to, using your defined guidelines, publicly record information relating to any tasks or sessions you see fit in your infinite wisdom to give me.

For any failings to carry out your will, I promise to accept and carry out any punishment you deem fit, be it physical punishment such as self inflicted beatings or other causes of physical torment such as stress positions or various pain/discomfort related punishments.

Mental degradation and humiliation such as being informed of all my shortcomings or having to spend the day wearing underwear of the opposite sex or behaving in any other degrading ways
Or financial loss such as tributing you in order to financially repent for my failings.

I gladly give up control of my life in all aspects to which you should wish to exercise control such as my sex life, my finances, my behavior towards strangers or anything else you deem fit.

I fantasize of being at your beckon call doing anything which my improve your life or give you pleasure as you are superior to me and my only purpose should be in your service. You can order me to hurt myself, take up a random past-time, complete work for you, tribute money to you on a regular basis, spend hours in a darkened room or anything which may give you joy.

I will purchase a collar, a symbol of your control and my submission which I will wear at all times on my left wrist. This collar will take the form of a watch (of your approval) symbolising that all my time has become your time. If at any time you deem it necessary I will forfeit the collar and cease to wear it for any period, definite or indefinite, or destroy or send it to you at your discretion.

I am both terrified and over-joyed at the prospect or wearing your collar, knowing that every time I see it I will be reminded that I belong to someone but also feel the sense of security that gives me. Even now, writing this my stomach is knotted and I am extremely excited mentally and sexually.

My schedule, in which I will be able to serve directly and actively (including but not limited to blogging, live sessions and e-mailing) shall include weekday evenings, notably the period of time between 8 - 10 pm GMT and weekends most notably the period of 8 - 10 am GMT and other times at your discretion. In addition all of the hours whilst I am awake, my phone will remain connected to Skype and or a messenger service of your choice, for your instruction.

I beg that you do not ask me to perform any acts which involve waste, public humiliation or acts which may lead to social ruin as under your ownership I would feel compelled to complete such tasks regardless.

With all this I declare my life yours,

Yours devotedly,

Pathetic Pet Chris"

Mr_nice_guy
01-28-2012, 06:34 PM

Pet Chris' Journal: 28/01/12

I am afraid that my first journal entry is not too descriptive, as the time having passed since my declaration of devotion has sadly only been short...

I had wished to title this post under the collar day one but as yet I have failed to acquire a physical collar. Anyone who read my declaration will know my intention is to buy a watch to symbolise my time becoming Mistress Raven's time.

My criteria for this watch are simple: Firstly, I wish to engrave the back with a message of ownership, secondly it must be possible to wear the watch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and lastly it should preferably be less than £200. I thought that this would pose no difficulty at all, however it turns out that very few online watch shops sell watches and engrave them simultaneously.

Today I had two rays of hope, the Christopher Ward (CW) website and the precisiontime website. The CW watches failed as it turns out the only CW watches in my price range are not waterproof and obviously taking the watch off when showering is unconscionable, whilst the "custom watch builder" application on the precision website fails to let you check out. As such my search will have to begin in earnest again tomorrow. If all else fails I will pick a range of possible watches and submit them to Mistress Raven, after receiving her confirmation I will buy the watch in person and have it engraved on the premises, but online is quicker so hopefully more luck tomorrow!

My first evening being (mentally) collared has been exhilarating. I felt vulnerable, out of control, useful and ecstatic all within the space of a few hours. For the first time in a long time I feel I have purpose in life and I will do whatever I can to maintain it.

Mistress Raven's devoted pet,

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
01-28-2012, 06:38 PM

01/28/12: Task 1

Without a doubt my first task for Mistress Raven was terrifying. My Mistress requested that I gave her the ability to view my computer through a screen sharing software.

N.B. For those of you who don't know these program's may be terminated at any time by any party and files are not transferred during the process.

This, for me, was truly a massive leap of faith, while I know there is nothing illegal or any information which could potentially be used to ruin me socially or financially, allowing the mistress the opportunity to see my digital life meant submitting information about almost 4 years of my life, where I have been, embarrassing things I have done, skills I have tried to learn, even some pathetic attempts at art.

Some of you reading this may think of this as being an absolutely reckless and stupid act but if you think about it you have to take risks to achieve anything in life, if you wished to see a mistress offline you have a chance of being robbed, raped or worse... If you make a transaction with your credit card in a store theres every chance the clerk is cloning your information. But to me being controlled means giving everything, leaving myself open to the elements so that I can eventually feel the warmth of control.

But, all this said and done, I do not think I have been more excited, or sexually aroused in a long time than this evening. I would gladly and will most probably have to do it again. The thought of turning over so much of your life to someone and watching them dissect your life is exhilarating and at all times I wished to relieve myself, so hard I was at the thought of what was going on. But I did not and have not as I would think of doing so as disrespectful not only because I would not have had Mistress' leave, but because I would have been distracted from serving my mistress by answering any questions she may have had.

My first task has been truly mentally and physically draining but I have really enjoyed it and feel I have served to the best of my abilities.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
01-29-2012, 03:49 PM

Task 2: Accounting Tasks

Today my Mistress tasked me with preparing a report on my expenditure over the last 6 months, as I requested that I submit financially to my Mistress as well as physically and mentally, submitting an estimate of my spending was a prefect idea of my Mistress in order for her to extend her reach and knowing into more aspects of my life.

For a man who struggles to file his own tax returns, this was a hugely difficult challenge which I have to admit I failed. Firstly I presented a document to Mistress Raven documenting my expenditure and earnings over the last month. However Mistress quickly corrected me, it more suited my Mistress’ requirements to know my expenditure patterns over 6 months, so I quickly went about drafting a new document which I can happily say was more to my Mistress’ liking.

Whilst I drafted the document, again My Mistress watched over my computer screen making firm but fair corrections and instructing me on where I was failing in my task, Mistress truly is as clever as she is dominant. There is nothing quite as comforting and exhilarating as knowing that at any moment my Mistress could reach in and take control of my computer and that I would not do anything to stop her. As a result I have decided to leave my computer open to screen sharing at all times with Mistress Raven as it makes me much more comfortable to know that she need ask nothing of me to reach into my life.

I enjoyed my second task and must apologize again to my Mistress for requiring two attempts to accomplish it. With this document I feel Mistress Raven’s control over me tightening and I love every minute of it.

Mistress Raven’s Devoted Pet,

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
01-29-2012, 03:54 PM
Journal Entry 29/01/2011

Last night was exquisite agony. I woke up around 4 am hugely aroused thinking about being collared by Mistress Raven, I don’t think it is too much of a stretch to say I was so hard it hurt. I rolled around (which was difficult) trying to get back to sleep but I could not escape the arousal of the previous days events, nothing I could do could shake my single minded focus on the Mistress and her command.

I knew I wanted to relieve myself more than anything, to get release so that I could return to sleep but I would not allow myself, to do so without the Mistress’ permission would have been wrong. I paced about, read some boring news and eventually I was able to let go of consciousness. I think I need to work on some breathing exercises of I will be a very tired pet which would affect my ability to serve, something I would hate more than anything.

My second day under her collar has been even more overwhelming than the last, wanting more than anything to gain her attention and to benefit her life in any way that I could. The highlight of my day was being granted a glimpse of my Mistress as a reward for completing my task. I have the honour of serving a clever, powerful and beautiful Mistress and I am truly the luckiest pet on Earth.

Mistress Raven's ever devoted pet,

Pathetic Chris

ravenstar
01-29-2012, 04:10 PM
I must add that any and all comments are welcome either here or on the actual blog.

Mistress R.

Mr_nice_guy
01-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Taken from: www.underhercollar.blogspot.com

Journal Entry 30/01/2011

Last night was a more peaceful night, I managed to sleep for the whole night thanks to Mistress giving me leave to relieve myself before bed on the simple condition that I sent her a naked full body picture of myself before I did so. I was very nervous whilst taking this picture as I have never done anything like this before and have never been into exhibitionism, but at the same time I was very excited at the thought of someone owning such a compromising picture of myself.

I spent several hours the next morning procrastinating over whether or not to send the picture, eventually the Mistress came online and through her gentle, but firm guidance I was able to see that the picture could not really belong to me as my body and self no longer were my own but hers and so there should be no fear in sending such pictures.

Relieving myself with the Mistress’ permission felt wonderful, I didn’t think masturbating could ever feel so good, but when you know you are fully controlled and have submitted yourself totally it is so much sweeter, I will never masturbate without my Mistress’ permission again and I will be a better man for it.

Today was also the first time my Mistress took control of my computer without any prior warning and the feeling of vulnerability gave me an immediate hard-on which has lasted the longest time, I think I am becoming addicted to having my computer taken over, now when the Mistress does not have access to my screen I get a feeling of loneliness.

Also I have finally had some success on the collar front and my new, engraved watch collar will hopefully soon arrive and I can be reminded on a 24/7 time scale that I am owned.

I had the great fortune of Mistress Raven taking time to get to know me through some chat questions and a long e-mailed questionnaire. Filling out the questionnaire was very insightful, I managed to answer some questions I have never admitted to myself let alone another person and so Mistress Raven’s reach into my life further extends with her knowledge of my history and thoughts.

I was humbled also when Mistress deemed me worthy to share with me information about herself. My heart raced as I read through a short prose about the Mistress’ life, she is truly an extraordinary woman who had led an extraordinary life and I know more than ever that I have forfeited my life to the perfect Mistress.

I look forward to what tomorrow holds and how Mistress Raven will become even more entangled with my life and ever at the forethought of my mind.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
01-31-2012, 03:47 PM
Journal Entry: 31/01/2011

Every morning, the first thing I do is check my phone to see if I have received any tasks or messages from Mistress Raven, secondly I read through Mistress’ rules I always pause at my favorite rule “I own you!” it gives me comfort to know and always a good feeling with which to start the day.

During my day I check my phone every half an hour or so to see if Mistress has left me any messages, writing this now it seems a bit extravagant, but at the time it always feels like I need to know if there is anything Mistress requires of me.

Last night I had the honour of Mistress Raven allowing me to relieve myself, again on the condition that I took a picture before I did so. This time the picture was far less of a daunting prospect I belong to Mistress so all pictures of me are technically hers before I have taken them, in this picture I was able to show far more of my face which was more to the Mistress’ approval. I was only able to send the picture today during work, it was the highlight of my day knowing that I could serve my Mistress while I was at work... though I had to be very secretive about it.

I know that being owned by Mistress has improved other relationships in my life today my girlfriend had a very stressed day at work and for some reason knowing that Mistress owns my life and she wants me to have a good relationship with my Girlfriend I was able to focus all my attention on her and comfort her rather than being distracted by any sense of self.

Today for the first time I received a message from Mistress Raven’s boyfriend who I know as Sir E he sent me a very warm message offering his support. I think he must be a very understanding, genuine man who can appreciate Mistress Raven’s dominating side. I also had the chance to learn more about Mistress Raven’s life, the more I learn the more I worship her she is truly amazing and I am ever humbled by the attention she shows me and I will do anything to repay her. I think I managed to express how I feel about being able to be her pet - Submission is a gift, a gift that means I can give Mistress everything and expect nothing in return - other than through my actions I don’t think I can express my feelings any better than that.

I don’t know what tomorrow holds but I know it will be a successful day if I can serve Mistress in any way, shape or form.

Mistress Raven’s devoted pet,

Pathetic Chris

RST
01-31-2012, 03:58 PM
I love the way you guys found each other and your devotion. I have a question: Does Mr_nice_guys GF know about this and if so how does she feel about it. Furthermore I'm interested in what kind of work Mr_nice_guy does.

keep it up!

Mr_nice_guy
01-31-2012, 04:05 PM
Taken from www.underhercollar.blogspot.com

Completion of Task 1

Today Mistress Raven took some of her precious time, to root farther through my computer to learn more about me. I think having Mistress in my computer has become second nature to me, I leave the viewing software on at all times and I always feel like the Mistress is watching me, regardless of whether the connection is active or not, it is only when I realize the connection is not active that I being to feel slightly sad or uncomfortable.

I think Mistress is very clever in her analysis, she was able to pick out specific documents which gave her a deeper look into my pathetic story, she even managed to find a document entitled “Chris’ Autobiography” which I had completely forgotten existed.

I don’t think I have grown more attached to anything so quickly as Mistress’ control, or watchful eye it is like a safety blanket I now lead my life under and (happily) have no control over.

I cannot wait to see what future tasks bring.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-01-2012, 02:03 PM
I love the way you guys found each other and your devotion. I have a question: Does Mr_nice_guys GF know about this and if so how does she feel about it. Furthermore I'm interested in what kind of work Mr_nice_guy does.

keep it up!

Thank you for your interest and comment RST. I am afraid my girlfriend is vanilla and does not know anything about this side of me, though that may well change in the future. Submitting to Mistress Raven allows me to feel more satisfied with my life which I think helps me to appreciate my relationship with my girlfriend more.

I won't bore you with details about my work, needless to say it is eclectic and I tend to work outdoors most of the time.

I hope I have managed to answer your questions,

Pathetic Chris

RST
02-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Glad to see you've worked something out and I hope you may one day tell her and it'll be okay. I also hope your mistress can handle this responsibly. The best of luck to the both of you. I'll be following as long as you're posting.

PS

Outside and eclectic hmmmm? Door to door bible salesman perchance ;)

Mr_nice_guy
02-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Taken from www.underhercollar.blogspot.com

Task 3: Relationship Overview

Today my task was to write an e-mail to Mistress, providing some information about my girlfriend, I was told only to provide as much detail as I felt comfortable giving. I truly believe Mistress Raven wants me to have the best relationship I can with my girlfriend and so I had few reservations about sharing some information about this part of my life with Mistress.

I felt that even though the e-mail concerned my girlfriend, I felt every paragraph ended up being about my feelings towards my relationship with my girlfriend which I hope was not disappointing for Mistress.

After completion of the task, Mistress talked through me things she had , based on the details I had provided her with. Mistress made a most generous deal with me, that she would continue to own me but never push me to points where my girlfriend would know about my collar and never past the safety zones I had mentioned in my e-mails on the sole condition that I completely submitted to Mistress Raven. I feel I am the luckiest man alive to have been collared by such a dominant and considerate Mistress, now I have submitted fully to her I feel safer, as I know my submissive nature can be dangerous. It has led me to do some unsafe, stupid and weak things in the past. But now, with Mistress Raven as my owner I know I am in safe hands.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Journal Entry: 01/02/11

This morning I woke up to great news, Mistress had sent me a message while I was asleep, detailing her next assignment for me, this gave me the pleasure of thinking about how best to approach the task throughout the day. My task (as detailed above) was to provide Mistress some information with regards to my girlfriend.

Speaking about my girlfriend with Mistress today was very rewarding, Mistress truly cares about me and my relationship and I know that relationship will go from strength to strength while I am under the Mistress’ collar.

Today, Mistress mentioned to me that she wished for me to become more comfortable as our relationship and her control over me and my life increases. I think I have been feeling more comfortable the more time I have spent under Mistress Raven’s control, I think the best way to describe it would be to say that the voice inside my head which occasionally speaks anxiously “No, don’t do it, you are making yourself vulnerable!” And the soothing voice which says “It’s Ok, Mistress Raven owns you, no need to be nervous again” becomes louder.

I have only been collared for three days now but I feel that these three days have been the most rewarding time of my life for a long time. Mistress already know about my life, my fears, my desires and so much more. Considering it has been three days and the Mistress has extracted so much information about my life is s testament to her power.

I know there is a sexual element in my submission, many times throughout the day I get very turned on just by the fact I am Mistress’ property and when I receive messages from Mistress which highlight my submission, for example I received a message today in which Mistress mentioned how she was trying (and very much succeeding) to get to know my weaknesses, which turned me on immensely. But I think there is also a simpler psychological element to my submission, the warmth and safety I feel at knowing I am controlled and that my life is not my own, that I am someone else’s property and that, that person cares about my wellbeing. I have given up myself, but in return I have gained something I have sought for most of my life... purpose.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Pet Chris' Journal: 02/02/12

Today... is 6am tomorrow. My post is a day late but I have Mistress' one time leave to post late. I requested yesterday to spend the evening with my girlfriend and therefore write only a short journal post. Mistress' reply was to tell me I had to spend the evening with my girlfriend and post my journal in the morning, but I was also told that I "MUST NOT" message Mistress. This was very hard, it wasn't so much a need to message Mistress, but a slightly uncomfortable sensation at not being able to message my owner should anything I need to tell her about arise... But I always follow orders of my owner to the letter as I think is expected of property. Luckily nothing happened which warranted my needing to contact Mistress so I can say that under Mistress Raven's instructions I had a wonderful evening with my girlfriend... If a bit secretly anxious at my link to Mistress being unavailable to me. I am glad a conflict did not arrive as I don't know what I would have done, though in almost any event i would follow Mistress Raven's instruction without fail.

On Wednesday Mistress told me that I had to come up with two safety words for sessions, one which would signify I would like to pause the session and/or I have a question and a second word to signal I am uncomfortable and I wish to stop the session. I can't foresee any circumstances where I would need to use safety words as Mistress is my owner and I take that very seriously, she can do with me as she pleases. But I know Mistress is much more intelligent and knowledgable than me and is always looking out for my best interests, so I spent a long time thinking about some appropriate words which I have committed to memory on Mistress' ever wise instructions.

My current task is to create a profile on a website which allows you to form a picture of yourself around your fetishes. It is very interesting and I have promised Mistress I will create an honest and detailed profile of myself so she may get to know me even better. I will post detail on my progress at the weekend.

Today I have decided to set up a counter on my phone to check the amount of times I check my phone to see if Mistress has messaged me, just to see how obscenely high the number is. Even so I doubt any number will change my compulsion to check...

Looking forward to another days service under perfect Mistress Raven's perfect ownership,

Pathetic Chris

Vodin30
02-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Sounds like you two are off to a good start. I do hope all turns out for the best for both of you.

Also i was interested in this website that allows you to get a picture of yourself based on your fetishes. i would be interested in seeing this. will you post the link?

ravenstar
02-03-2012, 08:16 AM
He's talking about fetlife.com. Thank you for your words as well.

Mistress R.

Bittenkiss
02-03-2012, 09:41 AM
fetlife? It does have a good option for adding to the list of fetish 'likes'.

I assumed it was this: http://www.humansexmap.com/ - add pins to a map that you can export as a jpg.

Mr_nice_guy
02-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Sorry I was not clearer, I was not sure of the forums rules regarding links to other websites in a similar area.

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to answer the question Mistress I will be clearer next time.

Pathetic Chris

ravenstar
02-03-2012, 10:30 AM
fetlife? It does have a good option for adding to the list of fetish 'likes'.

I assumed it was this: http://www.humansexmap.com/ - add pins to a map that you can export as a jpg.

I am going to have to check that site out. Thanks Bitten. :)

Mr_nice_guy
02-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Pet Chris’ Journal: 03/02/12

Today I decided to make a count of every time I checked my phone so see whether or not I could be of service to Mistress Raven, the results were quite shocking, I checked my phone no less than 48 times between the hours of 6am (when I woke up) till 8:30 pm when my phone ran out of battery. This means that within a fourteen and a half hour day I was checking my phone on average 3 times an hour. This may not seem like very much until you imagine checking your phone that many times during a full-time job. At one point today I found myself in a precarious position on a ladder checking over some work when I felt the sudden urge to check for any messages, knowing that any sharp movements could tip the ladder, needless to say I still checked my phone (although not using any sharp movements) as the compulsion to was too great to ignore. I hope Mistress does not find my habit excessive...

I had a very long day at work, I did not finish work until 9:30pm after which I had to attend a work meeting, at all times during this evening I felt that I was wasting time I could have spent serving Mistress Raven by attending meetings which really had no meaning whatsoever. When I returned home many internet and issues with my girlfriend made it difficult to write this post, as a result I had to go to bed, but stay awake and sneak to write this post. I know that Mistress wanted me to get done with this post so I could sleep, but I cannot sleep until I have completed my task and I hat the idea of falling into a habit of late posting and will do everything I can not to let this happen again.

Ever since Mistress Raven saw it in her heart to collar me I have suggested that I would very much like to be submissive in absolutely every area of my life to Mistress, including financially. Mistress told me that she had not had a slave submit financially before but would be willing to explore financial submission with me, for this and so many more reasons I feel truly grateful to be owned by such a dominating and considerate Mistress.

On my way to the work meeting, I spotted a bank and realised that I could go someway towards serving Mistress Raven that evening and so the evening would not be an entire waste, I entered the bank and signed up for online banking. I don’t think I have ever felt more sexually excited than whilst doing this, in the que at the bank I fantasized about the prospect of submitting all of my banking details to Mistress and allowing her full access to my finances, to give her full access to the entire records of how and where I spend my money, (which is of course really her money...). I was so turned on the queuing process was extremely embarrassing and uncomfortable but I did my best to remain level headed and complete my task. The details should arrive within two weeks at which time I will immediately sent them to Mistress Raven. I think under Mistress Raven's collar I have realised the two things which turn me on most are firstly doing things which enrich Mistress' life, especially at a detriment to my own and secondly, doing things which make me feel vulnerable and more under Mistress' exquisite control.

I am going back to bed now so as to get enough sleep so as I can properly serve my Mistress this weekend in anyway she requires,

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-05-2012, 04:56 AM
Pet Chris’ Journal Entry: 04/02/12

This journal was written yesterday but posted today. This is because last night I attended a dinner party and had drunk a few glasses of wine after which I wrote the majority of this post. Mistress told me that I should write the post but not post it, this is because Mistress does not want her pet to be blogging about his life under her collar while intoxicated. Mistress is very sensible and forward thinking it is one of the many reasons I worship her.

Today I woke up to a task which was more difficult than all others which have preceded it. Mistress told me to reply to a thread on the fetlife forum regarding where the attraction to financial domination lies for doms and subs. This was and is a very difficult subject for me, not only because I am quite ashamed of my financial domination fetish, but also because I struggle to understand it myself at most times.*

Financial submission, to me, means tributing my money to Mistress Raven. The very idea of this excites me, the idea of Mistress demanding, teasing or seducing me to tribute her more money or buy her gifts turns me on more than I can say. But I find it near impossible to say why this is the case. I think when it comes down to it, it is the power exchange, in modern day society money is synonymous with power and providing Mistress with my money is taking any power I own and giving it to her, which is something I truly desire as I completely and seriously believe 24/7 that Mistress is my owner and I, as her property, should possess no power.

I think the second facet of my financial domination fetish, which I have only realised within the last couple of days whilst I have been under Mistress Raven’s ownership, is that feeling vulnerable is very exciting for me. Providing compromising pictures of myself to Mistress excites me, telling Mistress the answer to all and any personal questions she has for me excites me and voluntarily offering up any information about my life which could be used by Mistress to exert more control over my life excites me. I am interested, if not slightly scared to see where this new aspect of my submissive nature will lead me.

Today was the third time I requested Mistress’ leave to relieve myself, once again the condition was that I completed my tasks and that I took a picture of myself before the act. Today was certainly the most comfortable I have felt taking such a picture of myself. I think my sub-conscious is finally coming around to the realization that my image of myself, as much as the the rest of my body, is not something I own and is Mistress’ to do with as she pleases.

Today, as every day after being collared by Mistress Raven I have had a good, relaxing day*and I find myself more and more wanting to hand the reigns over my life to Mistress for her to sublime control.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Task 5: Fetlife Profile

Today I uploaded my “about me” section on the Fetlife forum, I put much thought into the profile so that Mistress may know me better through it. Below is a copy of the profile.

My name is Chris and I have been proudly owned and collared by Mistress Raven since the 28/01/2012 and since then I have been the happiest sub under the sun. I dutifully blog about my experiences under her collar at http://underhercollar.blogspot.com. Mistress is dominating, considerate and is always looking out for my best interests, I am so lucky that she is in control of my life as a weak submissive man like me has no part in making decisions without the guidance of a confident Mistress. I hope to spend a long time under Mistress' collar, until I become of no use to Mistress.

I am into all fetishes in which women benefit at my expense, or any opportunity to give up control of my life for the benefit of another. My main experience has been with regards to financial domination. I spent a long period and much money serving an online financial dom, which came to a conclusion last year. I wanted a relationship where I was able to give up more control of my life and lead a submissive lifestyle 24/7, a relationship I have found with Mistress Raven and now I am her loyal pet

I joined fetlife at the instruction of my Mistress. I have been making this profile so that Mistress may get to know me better, my interests, my weaknesses and any other information which will allow her to exert more control over my life. I already feel as if she knows me better than any one else in my life.

I am not looking to serve any other Mistresses, I serve only for the benefit of Mistress Raven. I am however very interested in making new friends so don’t hesitate to message me about anything and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope the profile is of some use to Mistress, I get the eerie feeling I may be repeating myself, I truly hope that this is not the case as I cannot imagine anything worse than wasting Mistress’ precious time.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Pet Chris’ Journal: 05/02/12

I thought that it might be prudent to explain why it is that I always embolden Mistress’ name. I do not do this because Mistress has asked me too or in any way suggested that I do it. I do this because to me, it is a sign of respect as Mistress is the most important thing in all my life including anything I write, and so I embolden her name to show this.

I have been wanting to financially submit to Mistress Raven for a long time, this has always been a desire of mine since I was allowed to enter Mistress’ world. Mistress has informed me that it is not something she has done with pets before but she would be willing to explore it with me. Today I had my first chance to submit financially to Mistress, Mistress has set up an Amazon wish list and I have had the honour of being provided the link. I bought Mistress two items from her list and it gave me great satisfaction to do so. I wanted very much to relieve myself but as always I could not do so without first completing all my tasks and asking Mistress for permission.

My collar has still not arrived and the website still reads that the watch is processing, think I will have to send an angry e-mail to them soon enough, not having my collar is making me uncomfortable. Maybe I am going to have to start drawing a collar on my wrist...

Tomorrow is the start of a new week in Mistress Raven’s service and I cannot wait for more opportunities to serve.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Taken from http://underhercollar.blogspot.com

Pet Chris’ Journal: 06/02/12 and an Angry Rant

I am starting to come to the conclusion that certain people are confusing the word "submissive" with the phrase "sex pest". It has been made aware to me that certain individuals are cold and are messaging Doms with weak pleas, often of the one line variety which often include the words “I have been bad and I need you to punish me”. Not only do I think these messages show an extreme lack of taste, but also a lack of respect and more worryingly a complete lack of understanding at what it means to be a submissive. If you believe a Dom’s role is to “punish you” on request for your sexual gratification, then you are not submissive, you are selfish.

If however you really do seek control from a Dom, then there are well-used and successful channels for submissives seeking a Master/Mistress. There is writing a well thought-out personal add, or responding to submissive applications (using the methods as specified by the Dom posting the advert!).

I don’t like to rant or question peoples ways of doing things, but I am not doing this because some peoples way of doing things is different to my own, I’m ranting because what some people are doing is degrading to the whole BDSM community. If this message has made one or two people out of thousands see the error of their ways, then I can stop my ranting, a happy man.

Well rant over today was a very good day. I woke up to check my messages and Mistress was sending me my messages at that very moment which gave me quite a rush,I have been finding that nothing starts a day better than opening your phone to a collection of numbered tasks.

I e-mailed the company about my collar, but the response I have received to date appears to be automated, it suggested that the robot would "personally" :) be looking into my order, which I find slightly hard to believe unless someone has put some real thought into their enquiries form. If I haven’t received anything more concrete by tomorrow I may have to make a call Mr Precision Time.

This evening Mistress informed me that I declared my absolute submission to her almost 9 days ago, I could not believe it, it feels like time has begun to fly by since I became Mistress Raven’s property. I just cannot wait to wake up every morning to see what new joys and tasks my next day of service will bring.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Taken from: http://underhercollar.blogspot.com

Pet Chris’ Journal Entry: 07/02/12

Today was a big day!

My first task today was to send Mistress a report of my first week under her control, I was required to write about:

What I thought of my first week?
What I liked?
What I wished would have happened?
What I see happening in the future?

I spent all day with this task in mind and I came up with a rather long e-mail for Mistress. I enjoyed reflecting on all that had happened over the last week and I think it highlighted to me many facets of my submission. I thing the most poignant thing I realised was how quickly I have become to depend on Mistress Raven’s control and my continuing need to be dominated by her. I really will do anything for Mistress to show her that I am worth the privilege of being owned by her.

Today was also my first opportunity to present myself to Mistress via webcam. Mistress had suggested this may happen in my morning messages, but I was still very nervous to be in front of the camera for Mistress. Knowing that Mistress may like to see me on camera today, I did take a very quick shower when I returned home from work as I did not want to seem scruffy for Mistress, if I hadn’t just run out I would have worn contacts too... :rolleyes:

While on webcam, I was told that I had to shut my eyes and not look at the computer as Mistress was going to place a document on my computer that I was not allowed to look at, until instructed to, this was not an issue for me as on most levels I view my computer as Mistress' property as with everything else I (used to) own. l will not look at this document until Mistress tells me, but the very knowledge that there is a secret document of Mistress’ on my computer excites me. Before telling me to shut my eyes Mistress asked me a question “Do you trust me” to which I couldn’t help but answer honestly “Yes Mistress, with my life Mistress”.

I am looking forward to what tasks may await me tomorrow and I know that the secret document will always be lurking in my mind, I would never disobey Mistress’ order not look at the document, so I am sure its existence will continue to tease me until Mistress decides otherwise.

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Pet Chris’ Journal: 08/02/12

I am afraid that my journal is quite short today as Mistress has seen fit in her infinite wisdom to give me an extension on my task.

Today was a very stressful day for me. Work has been getting on top of me, my school work has been going over my head, my finances have been scaring me and my relationship with my girlfriend has been going through a rough patch. But thankfully I am owned by a very caring Mistress who took the time today to listen to my problems and offer helpful advice and to even give me an extension on my task until the weekend, I will not let her down.

Mistress really knew how best to advise me and get me to open up to my problems, Mistress has led an amazing life and could offer so much to me in terms of advise through lessons learned, she is an amazing person. Mistress even told me today that my main task from now on was to do what I thought was best for me... This is without doubt my hardest task to date, possibly the hardest thing I have ever been asked to do but I will do everything I can for Mistress. I think what is best for me right now is to serve Mistress at all times, Mistress already knows me better than anyone else in my life and is the most reassuring and helpful person to me.

Mistress’ document still remains unopened on my hard-drive. This morning when I went to open recents on my document viewer I very nearly clicked it by mistake but I managed to avoid that catastrophe, I have been guessing about what could be in the document only 2 ideas really spring to mind, one is some sort of challenge which would need to be completed very quickly after opening the document. My other idea is of a more personal nature so I won’t mention it here.

I hope that tomorrow will bring more cheer as I feel a depressed pet is not as useful as a happy one...

Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Pet Chris’ Journal Post: 10/02/12

There is rather a lot to talk about today. Recently in my life things have taken a turn for the worse, financially, career wise, study wise and my relationship with my girlfriend. It has been a time to really appreciate that I am owned by Mistress, she has talked me through so many things and offered helpful advise every step of the way.

I was unable to write my post last night due to all the stress of what has been happening. Mistress told me that I am entirely too submissive in many areas of my life and my one and only task yesterday was to write an e-mail to Mistress detailing what I wanted in life and what I was going to do to achieve it. My e-mail detailed much about what was wrong with my life, what I wanted and what I needed to do. The main point of my e-mail was that I think I need some time to reorganize my life.

Mistress has been very understanding and allowed be the day off from writing my post and has also rearranged the system whereby she will give me my tasks. From now on I will receive 5 tasks on Monday to be completed during the week. Mistress is so considerate, this will give me the chance to arrange my life better around her tasks. Mistress also told me that many of my tasks would regard my school work and my relationships.

Mistress has also forbidden me to check my phone while at work unless it is work related and I am to complete all of my school work before doing anything related to my service. However this not mean that I will neglect my journal post, every night I am still expected to write up my journal and I will do so.

I really hope that I am able to get my life on track so as better to serve Mistress... and for myself.

Very Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Pet Chris’ Journal: 11/02/12

Today has been a day of study! Mistress told me to study today and I have done nothing but study. As such I do not have much of a post to make today.

Last night I had an argument with my girlfriend was in a bad mood and took it all out me and probably for the first time in our relationship I, on Mistress’ suggestions to date, stood up for myself. This was very difficult and the argument turned pretty fierce, but in the end it all turned out for the best this morning my girlfriend apologized to me and admitted that she was being pretty unreasonable.

Today I also managed to see some old friends for the first time in a long time, I really enjoyed looking out for what was best for me for once.

Hopefully these are signs of better things happening in my life under Mistress’ ownership. Next up Mistress has told me that I have to get an A or a B in my exams! ...So back to study.

Not so Pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Pet Chris’ Journal Entry: 12/02/12

Another day of too much study and not enough serving!

Mistress gave me one task today and that was to get in contact with Mistress’ boyfriend Sir E. I have done so and eagerly wait his reply. I think that Mistress Raven and Sir E have an amazing relationship as they are both dominant people who both take ownership of submissives, maybe they might consider writing a book. :)

Also today while I was studying my girlfriend was being very distracting, on Mistress’ suggestion, I let my girlfriend know that she was being distracting and she realised that it was best to let me study and kept to herself for the rest of the afternoon. In one move Mistress increased my productivity my 200%, it is difficult to know what I would do without Mistress Raven watching over me.

Mistress informed me yesterday that she doesn’t like the fact that I have such a dim view of myself, so I have started to do my very best to improve my self-image, starting with signing my name not so pathetic Chris.

I cannot wait to see what tomorrow list of challenges will bring, should be interesting fitting them around study time but I will not fail Mistress.

Not so pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Pet Chris’ Journal Entry: 13/02/12

This morning I received a very thoughtful e-mail from Sir E, he seems to be as eloquent and thoughtful as Mistress and he shared many of the aspects of his life with me and also offered his advise on my own whilst in no way lecturing me on what I should do, I can’t thank Sir E enough for this e-mail, which I will reply too as soon as I can.

Today I also I received my 5 tasks from Mistress Raven for the week, they are:-

1: To e-mail Mistress a story about my past which I think helped to define the person I am today.

2: To add Sir E to my contact list and talk further with him about my life.

3: To study for my exams and get the equivalent of an A in each one. Probably one of the hardest tasks to date considering I have only obtained one A in the past in easier exams!

4: Think about my job and degrees and what I am going to do if my current job dies a death, which is looking more and more likely.

5: Think very hard about my relationship with my girlfriend listing pros and cons and thinking about the future

And I have until Sunday to complete them and looking at the way revision has been going, looks like I will have a busy Saturday haha!

Not so pathetic Chris

Mr_nice_guy
02-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Pet Chris’ Journal: 14/02/12

Only three days to go, three painful agonizing days of study and I can devote my attention back to where it belongs, serving Mistress Raven. I wish I could spend all my time serving Mistress, this is what I really want, whether it be writing answers to Mistress’ questions, performing any tasks which should happen to enter into Mistress’ mind or working harder to satisfy my need to submit to Mistress financially.

I am coming to the realization that (for me) that there is nothing worse in this world than being owned but not being able to do everything you can to please your owner at all times. I hope Mistress can find it in her perfect self to forgive a pet such as myself who is working spending so much time on such selfish tasks as trying to pass his exams.

Every minute I spend working towards these exams is a minute which, after the exams, I have decided I have to double and spend such time deep contemplation about how best to serve Mistress Raven.

Not so pathetic Chris

rocon
05-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Well done slave, i m sure your mistress would be very proud of u. Keep up the good work. With simple a thought of sending your naked picture have give me a erection, i can on,y wonder what would be your condition.

Taken from: www.underhercollar.blogspot.com

Journal Entry 30/01/2011

Last night was a more peaceful night, I managed to sleep for the whole night thanks to Mistress giving me leave to relieve myself before bed on the simple condition that I sent her a naked full body picture of myself before I did so. I was very nervous whilst taking this picture as I have never done anything like this before and have never been into exhibitionism, but at the same time I was very excited at the thought of someone owning such a compromising picture of myself.

I spent several hours the next morning procrastinating over whether or not to send the picture, eventually the Mistress came online and through her gentle, but firm guidance I was able to see that the picture could not really belong to me as my body and self no longer were my own but hers and so there should be no fear in sending such pictures.

Relieving myself with the Mistress’ permission felt wonderful, I didn’t think masturbating could ever feel so good, but when you know you are fully controlled and have submitted yourself totally it is so much sweeter, I will never masturbate without my Mistress’ permission again and I will be a better man for it.

Today was also the first time my Mistress took control of my computer without any prior warning and the feeling of vulnerability gave me an immediate hard-on which has lasted the longest time, I think I am becoming addicted to having my computer taken over, now when the Mistress does not have access to my screen I get a feeling of loneliness.

Also I have finally had some success on the collar front and my new, engraved watch collar will hopefully soon arrive and I can be reminded on a 24/7 time scale that I am owned.

I had the great fortune of Mistress Raven taking time to get to know me through some chat questions and a long e-mailed questionnaire. Filling out the questionnaire was very insightful, I managed to answer some questions I have never admitted to myself let alone another person and so Mistress Raven’s reach into my life further extends with her knowledge of my history and thoughts.

I was humbled also when Mistress deemed me worthy to share with me information about herself. My heart raced as I read through a short prose about the Mistress’ life, she is truly an extraordinary woman who had led an extraordinary life and I know more than ever that I have forfeited my life to the perfect Mistress.

I look forward to what tomorrow holds and how Mistress Raven will become even more entangled with my life and ever at the forethought of my mind.

Pathetic Chris