PDA

View Full Version : I need a punishment

badrebel34
01-27-2012, 02:09 PM
I got drunk at 2 in the morning knowing that i had to take my lil sister to school a couple hrs later. N having to work @ 11. Plz punish me.

HottiReece
01-27-2012, 03:14 PM
nope.. not good plan

I Obey
01-27-2012, 05:04 PM
hey so i think a punishment should have to do something with crime. So you could have to force the opening of a wine bottle in your ass. Then roll some dice and whatever the number thats how long yyou have to leave it in there.

Pet Phoenix
01-27-2012, 07:35 PM
hey so i think a punishment should have to do something with crime. So you could have to force the opening of a wine bottle in your ass. Then roll some dice and whatever the number thats how long yyou have to leave it in there.

That isn't a good idea either! Taking wine into your ass (an enema essentially) can be very dangerous especially if you have never tried it before. I would strongly advise against it. The issue is that the walls of your intestine absorb the alcohol a hell of a lot quicker than the walls of your stomach. Therefore a lot more alcohol gets into your blood in a lot shorter time. You'd be likley to get quite drunk on half a glass of white taken this way for example. Allow too much to get into your blood at once (which it is very easy to do) and typical symptoms include unconsciousness then death. People taking proper wine enemas use wine diluted with lots of water.

As an alternative punishment to that proposed by I Obey however, because he is right in that the punishment should fit the crime. I'm reluctant to tell you to take a wine bottle as far as you can because that would also be a little bit dangerous, it would be a good punishment though. Maybe you should have to work your ass until you can take a beer can :p

badrebel34
01-27-2012, 11:35 PM
I have to agree that I did make a bad choice but whole wine thing does sound dangerous. So anything else.

Pet Phoenix
01-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Drink a litre and a half of water. Wait till your bladder is full, wait a little bit more then crack open a nice cold beer, pour it into a glass leaving plenty of room to spare, then empty your bladder into the glass as well. Drink up. maybe next time you reach for a beer at 2 in the morning you'll remember what it tastes like to sip on some fresh, golden fluid. If you don't want to drink your pee then tough, you should have said so, you'll notice that a general thing most people do is list likes and limits in their sig. Be more responsible in the future.

berktora
06-25-2015, 05:41 PM
i would. ask me for my kik or skype please.

badrebel34
06-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Y'all know this post is 3 years old.:confused: