PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

HiTmAn47
01-27-2012, 02:51 AM
25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Iam looking for long term Cyber Slave

you will be owned body, mind and spirit.

Prior experience as a slave is not necessary, but a willingness to become a slave is mandatory.

This is a long-term position as my slave. If you are interested in being a slave and are willing to undergo the training required to learn how to serve, obey and please me, contact me and lets talk.

Main Information :

-Name : Tamer
-Likes/Limts : Pain , Humiliation , Anal , Force , Degradation , Spanking , Punishments , Setting Rules ... Have no limits

Additional Information:

I believe in a wholelistic approach to slave training. I train your mind, body and spirit to serve, obey and please.

If it's total service and surrender that you seek, then you have found a place to realize your goals.

As your Master, I will be decisive, strong, and steadfast. I will be your guide and director.

I have a webcam and expect that you would have too or you will have to send pictures when required (( nudity not required at the beginning of your training )) ,

You will have to report to me before taking any action in your life via mail or text messages to phone ...

I will interfere in your personal life , what you wear , when to sleep , when to go the toilet all will not be your decisions to take ...

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME :
you can expect

a) a clear path to follow as you learn to serve and please me.

b) that I will mold your whole being, behavior, emotions, self-image and thoughts. Each is viewed as an element in your training. Goals will be set for each element to develop your service as a slave.

I am not looking for a "brat sub" or a "game player" that is interested in disobeying for the purpose of getting play punished. I am looking for a submissive that is interested in learning the "art of slavery." One that is interested in becoming part of a family.

you can expect to be taught protocols, rules and guidelines that will be enforced.

I set high expectation but watch you closely to insure that I am not asking more than you can give. you will be pushed, but you will have pride in your development and know I am pleased with your progress.

I would expect that before accepting slavery, you would be willing to pledge:

I as your slave, am willing...
...to receive what my Master gives me,
...to lack what my Master withholds,
...to relinquish what my Master takes,
...to surrender what My Master claims,
...to suffer what My Master ordains,
...to learn what my Master teaches me,
...to change what my Master alters,
...to do what MY Master commands.
...to be and to do anything my Master request, always

If you want to serve , and see yourself worthy to be a well trained slave .... PM me your full info with a proper request ...

HiTmAn47
02-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Still Accepting Applications

HiTmAn47
03-03-2012, 12:29 AM
March Bump for new applications , and I have turned 26 this February

SissyDL
03-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Good Luck in your Search i wish i could Put in an application. Since there is not many females looking for owners right now on here.