PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

fullofsecrets
01-26-2012, 05:33 PM
19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello all who are reading this. I this thread because I desperately wish to have the feeling of being owned again, but I don't not go on cam or send pictures as I have a boyfriend and he disapproves of that but is not into the s/m lifestyle. As I said - I DO NOT GO ON WEBCAM OR SEND PICTURES. But I can guarantee that I am completely trust worthy. I never cheat on the rules and always obey and if I don't listen or disobey I have a guilty conscious and tell my master right away. So here we go.

About me

Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Hair: Medium length, dirty blonde
Eyes: Blueish grey
Body: Average but not super skinny
Breasts: C cup
Likes: Clit play, pet play, role play, a little pain, embarrassment, being controlled in getdare chat, a little humiliation
Limits: Public, Cam, Photos, Family, Permanent, Illegal, Dangerous
Dislikes: A lot of pain, anal, discomfort
Toys: Clips, shoestring cuffs, dildo, butt plug, gag

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for a, preferably male but could be female, dom who is strict but not to hard on me. Again I am only a chat slave. There will be no pictures or webcam. I have MSN for use and texting if you are a US citizen. I am a student so I am not available all of the time but I am most of the time when I get home. I wish for a person who can understand me and will not put me in harms way, someone I can trust completely.

I want someone who is in it for more than just the sexual. I like a good conversation and lots of contact throughout the week so if you are a person who can only talk to me 4 times a week then I'm sorry but you are not who I am looking for. I also want someone who can punish me without too much mercy but will not give me more then they know I can handle.

Qualities This Person Should Have + Things I'm Looking For In The Relationship

Qualities: Strict, stern, understanding, kind when can be, fun, and exciting

Things Im Looking For:
- Regular Rules/Tasks (Like a bedtime, what to wear to bed, what to wear during the day, etc)
- Permission Requirements (Like me having to ask to go to the restroom, ask to cum, ask to play, etc)
- Punishments (Only when needed)
- Being Controlled In GetDare Chat (Occasonally; like you role play with me telling me when to be quiet, who to be nice to, make * blank * actions)

Conclusion

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from some of you. If you are interested please leave me a comment or PM me. I will get back to you as soon as possible. By the way this is serious replies only. This relationship could be short term or long term depending on the way things go.

I hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you.

peaceful_soul
01-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Looks good and put together. I hope you find what you're looking for.

fullofsecrets
01-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Looks good and put together. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Thank you very much!

fullofsecrets
01-26-2012, 07:09 PM
The person who will be my new master will be posted here on Feb. 2nd

KWM
01-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Very nice ad. I sent you a PM.

greenslav
01-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Nice ad.
:clap:
Good luck for your search.

jmn23841
01-27-2012, 11:57 AM
i will be your master

fullofsecrets
01-27-2012, 05:41 PM
have found my master and am no longer looking.