PDA

View Full Version : Elevator Dare

wedgiebro
01-26-2012, 03:54 PM
I believe this in the right section, I apoligize if it isn't.

Basically, roll a dice and then get into an elevator on the first floor, go up ten floors or as high as you can as long as it is below ten.
You have til the tenth floor to strip off all your clothes and put them back on as many times as the number rolled on the dice.

Hopefully someone doesn't come in on another floor, and if you cant finish in time then get out of the elevator walk to the end of the hall and back in whatever state of dressing you were in.

AtticsToEden
01-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Nice idea! Bit public for me, but I might adapt it to do a less daring version if I ever get the opportunity.

daremaster 1
01-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Enteresting, Ill keep it in mind.

Pet Phoenix
01-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Nice idea! Bit public for me, but I might adapt it to do a less daring version if I ever get the opportunity.

Hummm... maybe you could just take a bra and/or panties off (but doing that magic things girls can do whereby they do that without taking their clothes off first XD lol) then sorta the worst thing might happen is you'll get caught holding your bra or half way through taking it off. I dunno if you can put it back on without taking your clothes off though? XD anyway, just an idea for a less risky version for girls.

gainerboy85
01-28-2012, 01:50 AM
I live in a 4 floor building and do something like this all the time. I just do the strip and dress once, but it's one article at a time, everything has to be completely removed (ie. not just around the anckles), and I only do it for 2 floors. If I'm not 100% dressed when the door opens, I have to go back to the basement and try again. Not been caught yet, but I've had some very close calls. Once, I got stuck on my pants and the door opened as I was pulling up my briefs. Did my heart race or what!

daremaster 1
01-28-2012, 08:37 AM
I live in a 4 floor building and do something like this all the time. I just do the strip and dress once, but it's one article at a time, everything has to be completely removed (ie. not just around the anckles), and I only do it for 2 floors. If I'm not 100% dressed when the door opens, I have to go back to the basement and try again. Not been caught yet, but I've had some very close calls. Once, I got stuck on my pants and the door opened as I was pulling up my briefs. Did my heart race or what!

Haha, awsome. Thanks for sharing!