PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Dare for Girls

Cristi
03-19-2008, 11:48 AM
At the request of Bebe_gurl, I am making a crossdressing dice dare specifically for girls.

Bottoms
1. Mesh Basketball shorts
2. Guy shorts
3. Guy Jeans
4. Guy Khakis
5. Guy Jeans, fly unzipped
6. Guy Shorts, fly unzipped

Your bottoms must be loose/big enough that as you walk around they will COMPLETELY fall down unless you keep pulling them up every so often. (It seems like this is how must guys wear their pants.)

Underwear
1. Briefs
2. Briefs, wedgied
3. Nothing
4. Pink Panties, wedgies
5. Thong, wedgied
6. Nothing

For your top, wear a guy's white muscle shirt, make sure it is tight, and of course no bra. No make up of any kind is allowed. Wear this all day.

I'm not very good at this kind of dare, any suggestions?

Bebe_Gurl
03-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Thank you for responding! Anymore ideas can be posted in my post in the t or d section or here. Keep 'em commin, Thank you! :):D By the way, good ideas Cristi (I think I spelled your name right):)
Oh, and any dudeish actions tha can be preformed works too!

Cristi
03-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Are you going to do it? If so, cna you post what happened here?

Bebe_Gurl
03-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Are you going to do it? If so, cna you post what happened here?
Most likely and I will post what happens:)

Cristi
03-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Another possible dare, wear 6 sports bras to really press your boobs down, then a baggy t shirt and a baggy sweatshirt. Put your hair inside the back of your shirt and wear a baseball hat. Wear baggy jean and briefs. Put a long hard object, zuccini, drumstick, dildo, through the fly in your briefs and in your pussy, make sure it sticks out at least 6 inches.

You will look like a guy with a hard on. Make sure the object sticks out really good and pushes your pants out.

Bebe_Gurl
03-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Thank you I like your ideas. Don't be shy, keep em' commin!

AM.PM
03-19-2008, 03:48 PM
i think these are great dares for my bff sarah she loves cross dressing dares.