PDA

View Full Version : a possibly good idea.

Zeromus
03-19-2008, 10:47 AM
i have an idea that, if possible, would eliminate all the "give me dares" and whatnot.

the idea is this. add a section to the site where people enter asl and the type of dare they want and then the site generates them a dare. this could be done by getting ideas from everywhere within the site then "mixing" them together such that it could randomly pick like punishments for dice dares, plain dares, pretty much anything right down to what lube you must use. for example, first you say dice dare or regular, then put limits then the site so to speak rolls for you determining the outcome. as far as i know this should be doable but any criticism would be gladly accepted.

Davros
03-19-2008, 11:21 AM
i have an idea that, if possible, would eliminate all the "give me dares" and whatnot.

the idea is this. add a section to the site where people enter asl and the type of dare they want and then the site generates them a dare. this could be done by getting ideas from everywhere within the site then "mixing" them together such that it could randomly pick like punishments for dice dares, plain dares, pretty much anything right down to what lube you must use. for example, first you say dice dare or regular, then put limits then the site so to speak rolls for you determining the outcome. as far as i know this should be doable but any criticism would be gladly accepted.

Needs to go in the suggestion zone, but a nice idea.

I personally think this would work, but can't you search "give me dares" or your a/s/l or even anything using the search bar? That would give you quick and easy results.

Sum
03-19-2008, 02:24 PM
Could be done by updating this to pick up dares from the forums, though it may need to be done manually, i have no idea. I doubt it'll happen for a good while, depp is a busy lad.

my dissertation is due in in 10 days, i want to cry

Hottiechick
03-19-2008, 03:05 PM
i like the idea it cool!

adisney
03-20-2008, 09:10 AM
Good idea! But I agree with NewSlave, you can just search the dare forum.

Zeromus
03-20-2008, 12:00 PM
well this idea was suggested for one main reason. it being with my idea, you would not just get what's in the forums, rater a bit of everything, sorta like a mixing pot. also you would likely get a new experience each time and thus (and i may be the only one like this) not be bored with most of the stuff in the forums that ive already tried.