PDA

View Full Version : i am in need of help

_hideandseek_
01-25-2012, 01:51 PM
okay just so you know... i am not a master or slave...

but i am in need of a master or mistress help...

i have found out today that my girlfriend has been cheating on me with my best mate...

i need someone to help me to show her what a bad girl she has been and also need someone to turn her in in to a slave that will do all that she is told...

i would do it myself but i am having to go to france to care for my very sick mother. so if someone could write to me.. and help me out i will really appreciate it. :D

SubMissChievous
01-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Okay, two things...

First, you can't make someone "into a slave". It's a mindset. People have it or they don't.

Secondly: Is your girlfriend actually even aware of you wanting her to be "punished". Master/slave is based on consentment and there's nothing in your post that indicates that she is aware and willing here.

So my question here is this: is it really about punishment or just you wanting revenge? Because these are two very different things which will draw very different responses depending on which it really is.

_hideandseek_
01-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Okay, two things...

First, you can't make someone "into a slave". It's a mindset. People have it or they don't.

Secondly: Is your girlfriend actually even aware of you wanting her to be "punished". Master/slave is based on consentment and there's nothing in your post that indicates that she is aware and willing here.

So my question here is this: is it really about punishment or just you wanting revenge? Because these are two very different things which will draw very different responses depending on which it really is.

she does know what i have done...

and she has said a few times that she thinks it could be fun to try it out... so i know for a fact that with training she could be a good slave and that she will enjoy it

Pet Phoenix
01-25-2012, 02:49 PM
and she has said a few times that she thinks it could be fun to try it out... so i know for a fact that with training she could be a good slave and that she will enjoy it

Thinking 'it could be fun' and being willing to give an S&M scenario a try to someone being able to be and enjoying being trained to be a 'good slave' is quite a jump. A Master/Submissive relationship isn't simpler than a regular one, if anything it's more complex, and it certainly isn't for everyone.

I think you might be doing this for the wrong reasons and need to get a regular, vanilla relationship working with your partner before you try escalating it to something like a full on Master/Sub relationship. Especially when it isn't something either of you (I'm presuming you haven't tried a S&M relationship before either, apologies if that's innaccurate) have tried before. Even if it is only her trying mild S&M, Master/Slave stuff for the first time you both need to take it very slowly with lots of negotiation. That isn't going to happen if your doing this through the medium of someone else on this site while you are in another country.

May I ask how long the two of you have been together?

SubMissChievous
01-25-2012, 03:00 PM
she does know what i have done...

Then perhaps you should consider the training part first. And I mean it for both of you, not only her. There's a world of difference between kinky stuff that are "fun to try" and a M/s dynamic. Starting with the punishments without any clear dynamic, boundaries and rules is pretty much like putting the cart ahead of the horse here.

Explore together and discuss what you want and what direction you want to take with this relationship first.

_hideandseek_
01-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Thinking 'it could be fun' and being willing to give an S&M scenario a try to someone being able to be and enjoying being trained to be a 'good slave' is quite a jump. A Master/Submissive relationship isn't simpler than a regular one, if anything it's more complex, and it certainly isn't for everyone.

I think you might be doing this for the wrong reasons and need to get a regular, vanilla relationship working with your partner before you try escalating it to something like a full on Master/Sub relationship. Especially when it isn't something either of you (I'm presuming you haven't tried a S&M relationship before either, apologies if that's innaccurate) have tried before. Even if it is only her trying mild S&M, Master/Slave stuff for the first time you both need to take it very slowly with lots of negotiation. That isn't going to happen if your doing this through the medium of someone else on this site while you are in another country.

May I ask how long the two of you have been together?

i and she had looked in to it before... and done a couple of roleplays...

i am in to it all but not gone all in with it.

we have been together for 5 years with a few little break ups

we are to get married at the end of the year.

Pet Phoenix
01-28-2012, 05:50 AM
Hmmm, then it sounds like you two 'could' be ready to start exploring S&M if it is something you are actually both interested in. I think you need to bring the topic up with her, maybe get her on here or somewhere like fetlife and both of you take a look through some of the S&M advice threads and things, chloe's signature above is good for finding those on GetDare.

It is entirely possible that you and her are so close, open and 'in-tune' with each other that you feel certain she would respond well to you suddenly springing on her in a dominant, masterful way. Sometimes these relationships do work like that, the trust and understanding of each other is already there. But we here on the forum can't take the risk of saying that everything would be okay if you tried to do something like this without proper discussion with your partner first, beacause in the vast majority of cases I'd say, partner's can be together years and think they understand the other's mindset completley, then they go to do something like your suggesting and the consequences can be terrible.

On top of that, I'm afraid your original post, the fact she was 'cheating' on you and your request for help, would suggest you are not one of those special and rare cases where the master/submissive relationship evolves naturally from the very first days of the relationship. I still think it sounds like the two of you need to work on some of the fundamentals of your relationship before discussing the idea of bringing S&M themes into it.

Stacy89
01-28-2012, 05:52 AM
Isnt there some fetish relationship thing where you marry, then the dominant disciplines the submissive for every minor misgiving until theyre the 'ideal' spouse?

Pet Phoenix
01-28-2012, 07:23 AM
Well theoretically yes, I'm sure that sort of thing goes on, I don't know that there is a specific 'name' for it or anything. However even in that situation it is typically consensual. The submissive spouse agreed, verbally or just mutually that that is going to be the relationship between them and their dominant partner; one of discipline and training until the sub behaves as the master desires. Something like that can be a 24/7 S&M relationship and often is, but doesn't have to be, there may also be periods where the two act out of roles of 'dominant' and 'submissive' and as any regular couple.